• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Rangers Interested in Eichel?

Pete

Bought a billboard for internet likes. There's no other purpose.

Not internet likes, buzz for their podcast, which has a Patreon, so there's a monetary component here, most likely, in them hoping to parlay this into more listeners and subscribers.

Maybe I'm in the minority but I enjoy their podcast? Not saying they ALWAYS have the best takes but like, I enjoy the informal vibe and that its just two dudes talking Rangers (and other NY Sports). I send them $1 a month through patreon cuz fuck it its a dollar and i enjoy listening once a week

Breakaway? Sure, it's just not my cup of tea because I find Greg to be a little annoying. The constant Mets talk is brutal for someone who despises baseball.

What do you want him to offer up? It's twitter. There's nothing of value on there.

I don't want him to offer up anything, especially whatever that emoji is. As for value on twitter, I agree there's a ton of useless crap(Jack's tweet). I would tend to disagree there's nothing of value.