• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#30) Rangers @ Washington Capitals // Guess Who's Back, Back Again?

Phil

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been two solid games against the best team in the division. 6 bad minutes and not great offensively (and the PP brutal), but all in all good games. I think they said Rangers PK are 12-for-12 against Caps this season and 3-1-0 with only a one goal loss.

Still a long way to go, but they’re growing and learning. Coming back and winning this game after what happend last night is impressive.

Huge goal by Mika too, that and the Flyers game should have him vibing again.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

I k ow Vally says a few things here and there but it’s clear to me he reads twitter and just responds to the stuff said in that cesspool. Yes we do know Quinn still is making decisions on who plays lol

The Yankees and Rangers Twitter are basically the same. lol I just can't. I enjoy Reddit more.

Fair. I guess more pertinent question, who is the backup when Shesterkin is ready? Kinkaid gives you more confidence I think.

I’d be shocked if it’s not Georgiev. Kinkaid is a decent story but Georgiev looks fine when he doesn’t play too much, like in a backup role. He’s just not an NHL starter

I’d be shocked if it’s not Georgiev. Kinkaid is a decent story but Georgiev looks fine when he doesn’t play too much, like in a backup role. He’s just not an NHL starter

Yeah, probably. Hopefully Shesterkin comes back soon and can get into a rhythm and get the confidence back he had before he got hurt. If he does, whoever the backup is likely won't be playing a ton anyway.

God I can’t wait to wake up at 6am on a Sunday morning to take my wife to a 7am blood draw appointment because she literally passes out when she gives blood. Gonna be so fun when that alarm goes off

Good luck, that is a serious thing.

God I can’t wait to wake up at 6am on a Sunday morning to take my wife to a 7am blood draw appointment because she literally passes out when she gives blood. Gonna be so fun when that alarm goes off

I used to have a fear of needles and would almost pass out. As a young boy I wouldn’t eat certain veggies and my dad would pick up the phone during dinner and make believe he was calling the doctor to bring me in for a vitamin ‘shot.’ Scared me senseless. The fear lasted until I was almost 20. I was at a blood draw and was blacking out and I just forced my mind to win. I convinced myself the fear was BS. Somehow it worked.

I used to have a fear of needles and would almost pass out. As a young boy I wouldn’t eat certain veggies and my dad would pick up the phone during dinner and make believe he was calling the doctor to bring me in for a vitamin ‘shot.’ Scared me senseless. The fear lasted until I was almost 20. I was at a blood draw and was blacking out and I just forced my mind to win. I convinced myself the fear was BS. Somehow it worked.

Yeah she’s bad. I’m fine with it so I tell her I wish I could give all my blood instead lol.

If she sees a needle on tv she gets queasy. It’s wild lol.