• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#31) Rangers vs Buffalo Sabres // If They Lose to This Shit-Ass Team, We Riot

Phil

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah that dude is one of the bigger Rangers fans...sure. Let’s see him start posting then in gdt and live and die with us

I know he almost fucked up right after this, but he's been a lot better than the last few times he got to play some NHL games.

I was ready to give up on him based on his last NHL games and our D prospect pool, but it looks like I may have jumped the gun there.

He's not flashy or anything, but atleast now I could see him turn into a solid bottom pair guy atleast. We need those guys aswell.

I know he almost fucked up right after this, but he's been a lot better than the last few times he got to play some NHL games.

I was ready to give up on him based on his last NHL games and our D prospect pool, but it looks like I may have jumped the gun there.

He's not flashy or anything, but atleast now I could see him turn into a solid bottom pair guy atleast. We need those guys aswell.

I don’t agree. I don’t see that dude from Stranger Things ever being on our bottom pair

• Like 1