• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#32) Rangers @ Philadelphia Flyers // Helping to Punch AV's Card

Phil

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I kinda wanted to point out how our season seemed to take a turn once I started eating weird shit for dinner every night. Curry tonight. Passover starts Saturday though so good food is gone for 8 days starting then.

Get those matzo breis in.

Enjoy not shitting for 8 days.

Mika is the first player ever to record back to back six point games against the same opponent. The first game he tied Brian Trottier's NHL record with six points in one period. Good stuff, and I'm glad it happened against this particular opponent.

#99 never did that?

Wow, thats crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

An instigation penalty in the final five minutes is an automatic suspension. So they give Morin an extra two but not an instigator. That hair pull has got to be reviewed. This league is a travesty if we see him Saturday. Of course, we already know that it is in situations like this.

The Chytil line looked bad and they had to take Laf off it and move Blackwell in. I'm concerned about how Chytil's line, however exactly it is composed, is really going to get exploited by a team that isn't in melt down mode.

When does Philly play Buffalo next. That should be interesting! Sort of like the California Golden Seals against the KC Scouts!

Just reading some of the Flyers fan comments on the team and I had serious flashbacks.

Watching Philly tonight and the other blowout was like watching the Rangers of several years ago. When the goalie isn’t standing on his head, covering up for the poor defensive play, this is what happens.

It happened in Vancouver, it happened here and is now happening in Philly. Amazing to me that this guy hasn’t changed.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk