• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2021-22 Out Of Town Scoreboard

Phil

24 minutes ago, Keirik said:

He’s a tough one because he had over 40 points his rookie year and 40 in 59 his sophomore season before just falling off a major cliff 

I actually though he was bad for longer, TBH. I think the frustration is you expect a #1 OA defenseman to be able to reasonably defend with 65% O Zone starts.

It's hard to even tell who's good on that team they're such a mess.

21 minutes ago, Pete said:

I actually though he was bad for longer, TBH. I think the frustration is you expect a #1 OA defenseman to be able to reasonably defend with 65% O Zone starts.

It's hard to even tell who's good on that team they're such a mess.

Yeah to be honest, I didn’t even think he had 40+ points twice. I only remember him as a tire fire but as you said, impossible to tell on that team.

11 minutes ago, josh said:

Tyler Myers again 

Just 8ft shorter 

15 hours ago, Dunny said:

The hype for this guy,though 

15 hours ago, Pete said:

Another guy who isn't ready to be here. 

Here's to hoping Owen Power's decision to stay at Michigan sets off a new trend of not forcing 1OAs into the NHL before they're actually ready (or feel they are).

Toronto?  Its been 54 years, which almost has a ring to it.  Let 'em wait a little longer.  If the Islanders miss the playoffs and I get to watch clips of devastated outdoor throngs in Toronto watching a playoff collapse on the giant screen, I will have a gratifying spring.