• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2021-22 Out Of Town Scoreboard

Phil

7 hours ago, Keirik said:

Oof nasty cut for Mackinnon after a shoulder that caused Mackinnonz stick to smack himself in the face by Taylor Hall just now. 

Not really dirty. A bit late though maybe. 

I really thought he would learn from that Trouba hit, but the dude keeps skating with his head down. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Keirik said:

Mason Marchment having himself a week and a half tonight. 6 points already and only minutes into the 3rd. 

Shouldda had the hatty on that breakaway!! 

Fucking Florida...Holy shit!!  it's like they have the whole "Graduation Class" of 2014!!  What do they have, the top 3 of 4 overall now with Ekblad, Reinhardt and Bennett?  The only one they're missing is Leon!!  LOL

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Long live the King said:

You picked him up in fantasy didn't you 

I wish lol I only have Barkov and Bob.

2 hours ago, Ozzy said:

Shouldda had the hatty on that breakaway!! 

Fucking Florida...Holy shit!!  it's like they have the whole "Graduation Class" of 2014!!  What do they have, the top 3 of 4 overall now with Ekblad, Reinhardt and Bennett?  The only one they're missing is Leon!!  LOL

I saw that stat. Kind of crazy but then you think of how many 1st rounders we have. Hopefully we follow their path eventually. They are very mediocre on the road though up until tonight’s game. 

• VINNY! 1