• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2021-22 Out Of Town Scoreboard

Phil

Blues come into the NYC area. Lose to the Rangers. Ryan O’Reilly preaches that the Blues are better and that they simply didn’t play a full 60. Cool. Great. Wonderful.

They then proceed to lose back to back games against the Islanders and Devils.

Is it because they didn’t play a full 60, ROR?

Isles starting to do a little winning. Loving it. Let the, screw up a chance at a high pick. They aren’t making the playoffs but I’d love for the, to be that meaty middle where they think they’re ancient team has another year in them and no good 1st round pick this offseason. 

• Cheers 1
  • Applause 1
  • Keeps it 100 1

2 hours ago, Keirik said:

Isles starting to do a little winning. Loving it. Let the, screw up a chance at a high pick. They aren’t making the playoffs but I’d love for the, to be that meaty middle where they think they’re ancient team has another year in them and no good 1st round pick this offseason. 

They’re 4-4-2 in their last 10, after their loss to Colorado at UBS tonight. It was 1-1 going into the 3rd. Colorado scored 4 fast ones to make it 5-1, and then the Isles scored 3 unanswered to make it 5-4 with about 30 seconds left. Had a decent chance to tie it in the dying seconds too. Honestly though, if not for Varlamov, the Avalanche legitimately may have hit double digits tonight.

They’re a dead team walking and I think their locker room knows it too. They’re getting the trade deadline questions now too. 

Edited by RichieNextel305

Just watched the Tri-State Fan Challenge trivia thing on MSG+ hosted by Shannon Hogan. It was an Isles fan against her son, a Devils fan.

She was 3-2, but the one question he got wrong, he actually got right. It was how many goals has Brodeur scored in his career? He said 3, which was correct. They said it was wrong, and that it was 2. How can they get that wrong?

2 hours ago, RichieNextel305 said:

They’re 4-4-2 in their last 10, after their loss to Colorado at UBS tonight. It was 1-1 going into the 3rd. Colorado scored 4 fast ones to make it 5-1, and then the Isles scored 3 unanswered to make it 5-4 with about 30 seconds left. Had a decent chance to tie it in the dying seconds too. Honestly though, if not for Varlamov, the Avalanche legitimately may have hit double digits tonight.

They’re a dead team walking and I think their locker room knows it too. They’re getting the trade deadline questions now too. 

It’s funny, I thought of you tonight watching the game. I mean we all know Goring is brutal but you said it so much that it’s made me focus on his every word. My lord he’s so oit of touch and bitter. I actually love it because of how bad they are but my lord he’s a tough listen. 

We give Sam so much shit but it’s not even close. Butchie sees nothing ever wrong in anything navy and puke orange. 

• LMFAO 1
  • VINNY! 1

2 hours ago, Keirik said:

It’s funny, I thought of you tonight watching the game. I mean we all know Goring is brutal but you said it so much that it’s made me focus on his every word. My lord he’s so oit of touch and bitter. I actually love it because of how bad they are but my lord he’s a tough listen. 

We give Sam so much shit but it’s not even close. Butchie sees nothing ever wrong in anything navy and puke orange. 

Right?!?! Dude, it’s brutal!

I appreciate that teams like to give their alums the chance to take a job like this. And I understand that the home broadcast is obviously supposed to lean toward the team too. That’s all well and fine. But there is leaning toward a team and then sounding like a full fledged imbecile, and Butch long ago crossed that line. He honestly is just so cringe worthy, I don’t even know how an unbiased Islander fan can tell you any different.

And this man once coached in this league! You’d think that there’d be a chance that he’d have a touch of professionalism in him, but nope. He’s just a dope.

7 hours ago, Keirik said:

5 hours ago, RichieNextel305 said:

Right?!?! Dude, it’s brutal!

I appreciate that teams like to give their alums the chance to take a job like this. And I understand that the home broadcast is obviously supposed to lean toward the team too. That’s all well and fine. But there is leaning toward a team and then sounding like a full fledged imbecile, and Butch long ago crossed that line. He honestly is just so cringe worthy, I don’t even know how an unbiased Islander fan can tell you any different.

And this man once coached in this league! You’d think that there’d be a chance that he’d have a touch of professionalism in him, but nope. He’s just a dope.

Good Lord, dude!!!  They should should just give him stripes!!  Fucking guy complains more than a 12 year old!  He's so bad that it's actually "must hear" kinda stuff!

It's like driving past an accident with Bitch Goring....You just gotta look/isten...he's THAT bad!! 

"Oh that should be a high stick!"  ...hey Bitch....shut the hell up!!   LOL

• LMFAO 1