• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Preseason Game #2: Rangers vs Bruins, 7pm, NHLN/MSG

Drew a Penalty

1 minute ago, Keirik said:

This far,  Olof me unimpressed with our new 4th line against an AHL roster. 

I thought they looked good in the first. They're still annoying to play against. And they're making guys fight through them. That's creating room for others 

• Like 2

Just now, Drew a Penalty said:

Rooney looks great. Reaves and Blais look just fine. They started strong and have cooled off.

If they keep Hunt, I could see him swapping in and out with Reaves throughout the year. Blais-Rooney-Hunt is probably a mini buzzsaw line.

• Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, Drew a Penalty said:

Rooney looks great. Reaves and Blais look just fine. They started strong and have cooled off.

I’m just talking about assessing a presence where the opposition tip toes around because they know the physicality is coming. But only one game.

1 minute ago, Keirik said:

I’m just talking about assessing a presence where the opposition tip toes around because they know the physicality is coming. But only one game.

I think Rooney is a little antsy tonight. 

I'll still expect more from Blais and Reaves in big games.

Solid game.

Kakko looks fantastic and actually feels like a presence on that Panarin line. They're gonna have a good season.

Nemeth-Lundkvist can fuck off. I'm here for Jones-Schneider. Both of them were fantastic throughout the game. Given how Lundkvist looked on Sunday, I don't remotely think he has enough time to catch up to where Jones is right now. Lundkvist should be in Hartford, Jones should be in the NHL. I wish Schneider could be in the NHL too.

Richards quietly had a really strong game. I'd like to see him push for the 13th spot.

• Applause 1

26 minutes ago, Phil said:

It's just one preseason game, but it's amazing the difference we're seeing in Kakko. The skating. The confidence. The little plays.

The player I've been most intrigued to see in preseason. Claims he's worked primarily on his skating and add muscle in the off-season, let's see how it reflects on his on-ice performance this year.