• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2021-22 Reports From the Rink

Drew a Penalty

2 hours ago, jsm7302 said:

I've been pounding this point for a while. The flashes are promising but.....they are SO FEW AND FAR BETWEEN! His avoidance of body contact drives me NUTS!!!!

I've seen improvement on that recently though. The last couple seasons he didn't play like that (meaning he didn't avoid contact). Didn't they say he was playing injured for most of this season? 

He's been extremely frustrating this season.  I expected more. A lot more. Maybe he turns it on now in the stretch run. Like another guy I pull for,  I think he just needs a real chance in the top 6. There's 1 or 2 right wing openings that he should be put in. It's almost too easy to make that decision. Especially with the addition of Copp. It should have been made 3+ months ago and used Goodrow as 3C. 

2 hours ago, Sharpshooter said:

As much as we complain about Chytil, and rightfully so, you can kind of see why he was a first round pick at times. There are glimpses here and there. It's just frustrating waiting for him to put it together, but at the same he's only 22 years old too.

and then I look at see he's 240 games in and I pray another GM is willing to give us something for him because it's just not working out here because those glimpses never have added up to anything meaningful.  As others have pointed out the insistence on playing him at 3C is the origination of the term Turd line because there's no way to overcome his shortcomings enabling a productive 3rd line. 

Very frustrating player for sure. He may do well elsewhere but I've been at the point of so be it for quite a while now.

45 minutes ago, RangersIn7 said:

You’ve get a better option?

Besides smart ass remarks, lacking real knowledge or insight, based any real observation, cause you have watched games sober with experience. Or having any real intelligence…

That is…..?

Just asking?

Cause you seem like the retarded kid selling fireworks, who when they light turns red, takes a dump in his own hand and plays with it.

How’s your wife?

I believe he posted that because he has been saying for a while now that Goodrow should be the 3C.

• Keeps it 100 1

3 hours ago, RangersIn7 said:

You’ve get a better option?

Besides smart ass remarks, lacking real knowledge or insight, based any real observation, cause you have watched games sober with experience. Or having any real intelligence…

That is…..?

Just asking?

Cause you seem like the retarded kid selling fireworks, who when they light turns red, takes a dump in his own hand and plays with it.

How’s your wife?

Wow very nice. Ya see, I've been saying Goodrow should be playing 3C since like I don't know. Game 1?

• VINNY! 2

50 minutes ago, Sod16 said:

Rangers are in the midst of 4 in 6 nights.  For the last of those games, the Turk should empty out the taxi squad and play with a lot of fresh legs.

I can't imagine why anybody would do that when you've just added four bodies to the team that need to jail for the playoffs.

• VINNY! 1
  • Applause 1

10 hours ago, Pete said:

I can't imagine why anybody would do that when you've just added four bodies to the team that need to jail for the playoffs.

Yup

They can abd should absolutely shuffle the lines around and mess with combinations and find out what might work. That’s a necessity IMHO

But moving too many guys in and out of the lineup now, bad idea.

Now if they wanna watch ice time for certain guys, fine.

But you know who you’re putting in the lineup come playoff time, so those guys need to play.

You’ve got 4 new bodies to integrate 

• VINNY! 1

6 minutes ago, siddious said:

Bro finally getting the respect he deserves

Bro just a placeholder for Srome according to Vince's assumption for the practice session.  Gauthier in for Hunt, one used rubber in for another. 

Edited by jsrangers

4 minutes ago, jsrangers said:

Bro just a placeholder for Srome according to Vince's assumption for the practice session.  Gauthier in for Hunt, one used rubber in for another. 

Yea and “kakko is day to day” 

gallant is a liar and let me have this moment