• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#5) Rangers at Nashville Predators — Another One

Drew a Penalty

52 minutes ago, Pete said:

You were at a titty bar...Don't think that was raspberry, dude....

49 minutes ago, RJWantsTheCup said:

We'll have to ask Ozzy, he was the only one daring enough to actually try it.

I don't even remember what the hell that crap was!  ...Broccoli bites??  What in fucking blue hell are Broccoli bites??

Oh yeah...Raspberry sauce = stale Rasberry jelly!  LOL

19 minutes ago, Pete said:

The most quiet stats I've seen. 

He should be a dominant player but so far he's living off his linemates. 

Agreed, was mostly meant as a joke. Hopefully he can turn easy stats into impactful performances. 

At least the underlying stats are positive from the small sample size. 67% offensive starts, great corsi and fenwick but mediocre PDO. Hopefully the eye test catches up with the fancy stuff, because we need more from him.

I really really like him playing with Blais.  They have a pretty good chemistry going.  Too bad Strome is chemically bound to Panarin, because I think Strome would be an awesome fit between those 2 as well.

Come to think of it, Strome is actually a good fit wherever we put him, but I think Yukon and the Bull are going to be a fun watch this season.

I don't know if Chytil fits with them, but we'll see.

Laf pots easy goal off fabulous play by Sammy Blais.  That should be a lesson for Kratsov, who thinks he is above playing on a line with guys like Blais.

I suspect that in the Metro, the teams are going to kill each other off and the ones that survive and make the playoffs will be the ones who get Ws out of Division and Conference, as we did last night.

38 minutes ago, Pete said:

The most quiet stats I've seen. 

He should be a dominant player but so far he's living off his linemates. 

Idk, I think that line has looked good. Lafreniere has really a lot better this season, skating more, getting more involved at both ends. He's going to have to work on some of his issues, but that's to be expected from a kid.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, josh said:

Idk, I think that line has looked good. Lafreniere has really a lot better this season, skating more, getting more involved at both ends. He's going to have to work on some of his issues, but that's to be expected from a kid.

Yeah I thought Laf was good last night and the Montreal game was probably his most complete game so far. He seems more confident, which is good to see because he has absolutely no reason to be lol

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Keirik said:

So I met up with @Ozzy and @RJWantsTheCup. Fun time. Beers were flowing. They took me to a rather “questionable “. Pub but it’s all good. We had fun. Some women had all their teeth so that’s a plus. Get home and climb into bed and the better half rolls over to say “hey you survived”

Now I want wait for the morning to meet my contractor and pretend I’m sober

lol big rangers win!

Oh boy what "questionable" pub?