• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#5) Rangers at Nashville Predators — Another One

Drew a Penalty

3 minutes ago, BlairBettsBlocksEverything said:

Seth Jones was picked ahead of Adam Fox for team USA 

I wish we could just give Blais the Goodrow deal lol

A function of Stan Bowman doing the picking rather than which is better. No knock on Jones, but Fox is that good. 

One thing I have liked, and it’s been noticeable the last 2 games, is the conditioning.

Yes, Toronto dominated us and if it weren’t for Igor, our doors were blown off. But, late in that game, the Rangers seem to have a little extra jump. Same went for tonight. The Rangers were winning all the battles late tonight.

The scoring is going to come. The fact that they’re winning games right now the way they are is very, very encouraging. Big time learning.

1 minute ago, RichieNextel305 said:

One thing I have liked, and it’s been noticeable the last 2 games, is the conditioning.

Yes, Toronto dominated us and if it weren’t for Igor, our doors were blown off. But, late in that game, the Rangers seem to have a little extra jump. Same went for tonight. The Rangers were winning all the battles late tonight.

The scoring is going to come. The fact that they’re winning games right now the way they are is very, very encouraging. Big time learning.

I noticed this too, absolutely in the third period we were winning every battle against that team, and it’s not like the preds are old. Refreshing take from last year

2 minutes ago, RichieNextel305 said:

Honestly, I think it's because they're way more physical than most of these teams. The other team takes a beating for 50 minutes and the last 10 the Rangers take over.

• Applause 1

wow.

good road win.  trouba making a big play late.  this game was interesting.  you can see they are still trying to figure each other out.  strome and kakko out and yet u can see the character we brought in with sammy and reeves.  alf is coming into his own. still a baby but damn u can see him figuring it out.  99/102 from shesty.. insane.  the talent D and grit is there.  love to watch this down the stretch.  just has been a pleasure so far.

was worth the wait.  

• Like 1