• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#5) Rangers at Nashville Predators — Another One

Drew a Penalty

4 minutes ago, RichieNextel305 said:

One thing I have liked, and it’s been noticeable the last 2 games, is the conditioning.

Yes, Toronto dominated us and if it weren’t for Igor, our doors were blown off. But, late in that game, the Rangers seem to have a little extra jump. Same went for tonight. The Rangers were winning all the battles late tonight.

The scoring is going to come. The fact that they’re winning games right now the way they are is very, very encouraging. Big time learning.

youth is the jump and your spot on re conditioning.  not ur fathers rangers for sure.

1 minute ago, fletch said:

5 games, 7 out of a 10 possible points.  Small sample size, but I'm going to try and enjoy the run rather than pick out flaws.

Pretty much how I feel. Considering some circumstances, I'm pretty content. I'm cool stealing points now while they find their game so they don't have to claw in April.

So I met up with @Ozzy and @RJWantsTheCup. Fun time. Beers were flowing. They took me to a rather “questionable “. Pub but it’s all good. We had fun. Some women had all their teeth so that’s a plus. Get home and climb into bed and the better half rolls over to say “hey you survived”

Now I want wait for the morning to meet my contractor and pretend I’m sober

lol big rangers win!

• LOL 8
  • Cheers 5

7 hours ago, Capt said:

Panarin looks disinterested.  What a lazy fucking shift for him.  Josh is 100% right though.  Panarin and Zib are basically suited to play that same role.  They need to separate them.  Problem is the first unit stays out the entire time so splitting them up basically takes away whomever goes to the second unit pp time.

Or. Change one of their roles. Or GIVE THEM rolls. The same bullshit cross ice feed for the off wing one timer has been their go to play for 2 years. Especially to the left side. Time for a new plan. 

2 hours ago, The Dude said:

Ooooo oooooo

Do tell the fabled tale!

I fell asleep!

I dunno what play Shane Falco was referring to specifically but he got an empty netter with like 3 seconds left on a play basically entirely on his own. Also had  some rough play throughout the game.

Was definitely his best game as a Rangers so far if you can forgive two stupid passes he made earlier in the game and a fucked up 2 on 1.

18 minutes ago, siddious said:

I dunno what play Shane Falco was referring to specifically but he got an empty netter with like 3 seconds left on a play basically entirely on his own. Also had  some rough play throughout the game.

Was definitely his best game as a Rangers so far if you can forgive two stupid passes he made earlier in the game and a fucked up 2 on 1.

I think that was the backpass he did from behind the Preds Goal, trapping 2 Rangers + himself in the Preds Zone, while on the PK, gifting the Preds a 2 on 1

2 minutes ago, H-Dreamer said:

I think that was the backpass he did from behind the Preds Goal, trapping 2 Rangers + himself in the Preds Zone, while on the PK, gifting the Preds a 2 on 1

Yea I struggle to say if he had a good or bad game as he seemed to have both good and bad shifts.

Definitely his most noticeable game. 

The PP set up for Zib off the side; teams have seen it over and over, it's been defensed. The PP should concentrate and getting bodies in front of and shots to the net. 

While we shit all over the bottom 6, big changes is Gallant has them in specific roles and they're doing that job. There was no panic with a 1 goal lead. That is a marked improvement.  

8 hours ago, Keirik said:

So I met up with @Ozzy and @RJWantsTheCup. Fun time. Beers were flowing. They took me to a rather “questionable “. Pub but it’s all good. We had fun. Some women had all their teeth so that’s a plus. Get home and climb into bed and the better half rolls over to say “hey you survived”

lol big rangers win!

It was a good night despite Dak Prescott and his Buchnevich loving golden pussy and the boob sweat.

• LOL 2

• Phil unpinned this topic

I just think we can be thankful that their schedule has been pretty darn easy. Should give them some time to get their shit together and get healthy. This run has been entirely smoke and mirrors with Shesterkin pulling the strings. 

The forward depth is... Concerning. 

• Like 1

Hey hey!!!  We're back again, gang with another Ozzy Quote of the GDT!!

........And here are the nominees for last night's big road win, sponsored by that chick with "boob sweat":

12 hours ago, G1000 said:

Just doing his part to make space for Kravtsov

11 hours ago, josh said:

Another Fluke goal.

And his first nhl goal - Drink

We were playing in person last night, Josh...we drank!!

11 hours ago, Phil said:

That A stands for atrocious.

11 hours ago, Pete said:

Chytil 5 NHL SEASONS... 72 pts. He may hit 100 before he retires

This is the runner up!!! LOL

10 hours ago, G1000 said:

Saucy mitts Blais to YUKON CORNELIUS

You knew this was making the Final 5!!!  LOL

....and the winning quote for tonight’s GDT goes to our fearless leader @Phil for finally clearing that up, and letting us know what those letters on the front stand for....what would a "C" stand for??? 

------------------------------------------------------------

13 hours ago, Keirik said:

I’m going to meet up with Ozzy so if you never hear from me again, he did it. Lol

dont miss me too much in the gdt. For trivia I’m going to guess the answer is Leetch. Probably him anyway.

8 hours ago, Keirik said:

lol big rangers win!

2 minutes ago, RJWantsTheCup said:

It was a good night despite Dak Prescott and his Buchnevich loving golden pussy and the boob sweat.

See, it wasn't so bad!!!  Dude, that was a fucking good time, you guys!! 

For the record, Keirik had me pissing my pants most of the time, and the people in that place reminded me of that scene in Star Wars when Han Solo walks into that bar looking for Luke, and you see all those fucking weirdo mutant beings with like 5 eyes and looking raunchy.

THAT would've been a step up from what we had last night in there!!

Gotta say it though, when we watch games together in a group, we're 9-0 now!

• LOL 2

7 minutes ago, Phil said:

C stands for Cena, @Ozzy

You Cant See Me John Cena GIF by WWE

You guys' ears must have been ringing all night!!!  At one point I laughed so hard, I almost spit beer out of my nose laughing at what @Keirik was saying about the game!  RJ was keeping law and order on my right, making sure no boob sweat or toothless hags got into our vibe!!  Props to @RJWantsTheCup!!  The guy has the patience of a saint!!  LOL

There was a drunken ass wipe wearing this cheap Dak Prescott jersey trying to make conversation with me for about 10 minutes, and I absolutely had to ask Keith if he was packing, because I figured it was just easier to just kill myself than to involve myself with this fucking jack off!!!

Hope we made you guys proud!!!  ?

Edited by Ozzy
  • LOL 1