• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#10) Rangers at Vancouver Canucks — Good Fox News

High and Wide

They really overplayed the puck on that final PP in regulation. That was the game right there man...fuck.

And now the Oilers on Friday with their red hot PP. If this type of parade to the box continues then that game will be over in the 1st period.

Edited by Karan

There is no reason, literally none, to not start with Panarin with Zibanejad and Fox in OT. Sorry. Just logically stupid. You play your 3 best players to start. They’re all-world superstars. Go for the kill for the first 40 or seconds. Makes absolutely no sense considering the 2 of them have combined for so many OT wins together as Rangers.

Bad loss. But need to start using more logic in these 3-on-3s where they seem to try and spread the offense out. It’s absurd.

3 minutes ago, ThirtyONE said:

True. But still should have been a W. 

Yup. Blew it on that power play. Figured they were fucked after that. 

oh well 5-1-1 on the road. Two tough ones ahead. Brutal schedule really. 

Edited by Parsley

1 minute ago, ThirtyONE said:

I think I'm officially concerned about Kakko's development. 6 games without a point while playing mostly with Panarin. Not a good look. 

I’ll concede that it makes it hurt that much more to lose Kravtsov because of how poorly the gifted ones are given top 6 without actually deserving it. His immaturity (Krav) now has left us with one less option when it’s clear to me that the jury is still out  on our top 6 guys. 

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, RichieNextel305 said:

I don’t disagree on some level of concern growing with Kakko. He has looked good, he can pass the eye test. But at some point, you need to show up on the scoresheet.

I’m a little worried.

I don't think he's looked particularly good TBH. He looks a step slower than everyone else on the ice. It was really noticeable tonight as that line created pretty much nothing. 

I'm a Kakko stan, but I'm worried. 

Edited by ThirtyONE

6 minutes ago, CBrowningPI said:

Kreider Zibby Bread

Fox Lindgren 

Shesty

The Rangers have one line that can play a good game. The rest look like shit. I'm much more worried about Chytil then Kakko but I agree with the worry.

Chytil stinks. He just does. He was a gigantic reach as a draft anyway. It’s what makes this offseason so important to keep Strome. Chytil cannot be our 2nd line center next year unless you are conceding we take a giant step back and bide our time until another 2c is available. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Applause 1