• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#11) Rangers at Edmonton Oilers — No Laffing Matter

Phil

1 minute ago, Keirik said:

When Kurri was 20 he had 30 goals as a rookie that spoke 4 words of English.  Wonder what he was thinking about Kakko needing time in his third year

I don't know man all I've been told is that it's been really hard for young players to come to the US and integrate... They don't know the language they get sent to undesirable cities.. like Edmonton... Oh, wait...

Just now, Keirik said:

I mean Miller and Trouba just stink together. Absolutely stink. 

They’re both stay at home defenders that think they’re Adam fox with the puck 

they’d both be better if they didn’t move as much. 

1 minute ago, Pete said:

I don't know man all I've been told is that it's been really hard for young players to come to the US and integrate... They don't know the language they get sent to undesirable cities.. like Edmonton... Oh, wait...

Kakko is in year three though. THREE. I get your trying to circle back to Kravtsov who isn’t in year three and has been fucked with a couple of times but still. Kakko has been babied here for three years. 

Just now, josh said:

They’re both stay at home defenders that think they’re Adam fox with the puck 

they’d both be better if they didn’t move as much. 

So our highest paid defenseman and our highest drafted defenseman should just try not to mess up too much? Sounds like a recipe for success...

Just now, Keirik said:

Kakko is in year three though. THREE. I get your trying to circle back to Kravtsov who isn’t in year three and has been fucked with a couple of times but still. Kakko has been babied here for three years. 

VK is in year 3. 19-20 he was spending time in Hartford, 20-21 he played 20 games for us, we're now on 21-22. 

I've also heard enough of the "he got fucked with" bullshit.

It's called your employer change their mind then happens to everybody every single day, grow up.

Looks like teams have seen  the tape and forwards break to the net against Trouba and Miller expecting no resistance. 

MIller in between period interview says the coaches are telling him to be tough to play against....right!

Just now, Pete said:

VK is in year 3. 19-20 he was spending time in Hartford, 20-21 he played 20 games for us, we're now on 21-22. 

I've also heard enough of the "he got fucked with" bullshit.

It's called your employer change their mind then happens to everybody every single day, grow up.

you brought this back up into this thread so I’m not sure where the tired of hearing this stuff is from. VK is not in his third year on an nhl roster. He played 20 games last year as a rookie and didn’t make the team this year. Kakko played an entire rookie year being one of the worst players in the entire league with the team not batting an eye parading him around last year. He did nothing last year (unless you consider just not being a liability an accomplishment) and got an increased role despite still not deserving it lol. 
if you can’t tell the difference between three years straight with the big club and a cup of coffee once then I don’t know what to tell ya. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

3 minutes ago, Keirik said:

you brought this back up into this thread so I’m not sure where the tired of hearing this stuff is from. VK is not in his third year on an nhl roster. He played 20 games last year as a rookie and didn’t make the team this year. Kakko played an entire rookie year being one of the worst players in the entire league with the team not batting an eye parading him around last year. He did nothing last year (unless you consider just not being a liability an accomplishment) and got an increased role despite still not deserving it lol. 
if you can’t tell the difference between three years straight with the big club and a cup of coffee once then I don’t know what to tell ya. 

If you can't tell the difference between somebody putting in work to stay on the big club and somebody whining about not making the big club then I don't know what to tell you.

@josh keep whining about how I hate prospects LOL

Edited by Pete

1 minute ago, Pete said:

If you can't tell the difference between somebody putting in work to stay on the big club and somebody whining about not making the big club then I don't know what to tell you.

@josh keep whining about how I hate prospects LOL

Lol oh god. Yeah okay. Kakko whined a week into his pro career about wishing to have top 6 minutes but hey, it was Kakko so that’s fine..  NOw that’s putting in the work ! 

1 minute ago, Keirik said:

Lol oh god. Yeah okay. Kakko whined a week into his pro career about wishing to have top 6 minutes but hey, it was Kakko so that’s fine..  NOw that’s putting in the work ! 

Like I said, if you can't see the difference, I don't know what to tell you.

If you want to talk about pure advancement, Kakko has moved the farthest since going pro of any skater prospect the Rangers have drafted in recent memory. Regardless of what that says, the pure context of it all should not be lost on you.

Edited by Pete