• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#12) Rangers at Calgary Flames — Flaming Out 

Morphinity 2.0

Just now, RJWantsTheCup said:

I'm out tonight.  Hurt my back playing hockey last night.

All right, no worries, RJ!  ...oh dude, and thanks for the beer on Friday night....I had no clue you would even be there!!!  But on the bright side, at least I got Samantha's ok to get you out for another game!!!  LOL

Hey @Keirik and @SaveByRichter35, let's pick another night maybe next week and we'll hit it up!

1 hour ago, Keirik said:

@ozzy sure we can postpone until next week. Doesn’t matter to me really.  Early on it looks like next Thursday is better for me. 

That works perfect for me!  Wherever you wanna hit is cool!  I'm down for anyplace.

Just now, Vodka Drunkenski said:

Pics/video or this little get together never happened 

You know what, Vodka....I thought of the picture thing after we already left.  We mentioned we were gonna take one, but we forgot....go figure!! 

Too bad you don't live closer, dude....it was a pretty good time.  Keith was telling me a lot of the guys are from all over the fucking planet....so it's hard to include everyone, and we have a better chance of getting hit with an asteroid, than getting @Phil out to Suffolk!  LOL

15 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

Just me...not them!!

Hey man, what's the chance on getting you out to your old stomping grounds next week to catch a game with the boys?

If by "old stomping grounds" you mean that festering island, they're not zero, but they're damn close to it. 🤣

3 minutes ago, Phil said:

If by "old stomping grounds" you mean that festering island, they're not zero, but they're damn close to it. 🤣

I figured as much....but you know you're welcome to do  "run in"!   We can supply some Degeneration X entrance music if need be!!!

20 hours ago, Ozzy said:

Well...not a whole lot to say that's good about that egg we put up last night!!

........But, here are the Top 6 nominees for last night's Ozzy Quote of the GDT, sponsored by Rolaids: (Even the plop-plop-fizz-fizz ain't curing the puke we watched in this one!!!)

This almost won!!!

I may add this to the Drinking game rules...although we may die of alcohol poisoning!! LOL

Normally I would pick a quote, but this GIF totally exemplifies what we all watched last night!  So the winning post for tonight’s GDT goes to: @Parsley for selecting the most fitting artwork!! 

Congrats, man!!

These are bullshit,  as I never get mentioned.  My Hunt one timer comment slayed. 

• LOL 1

On 11/8/2021 at 9:39 AM, Ozzy said:

All right, no worries, RJ!  ...oh dude, and thanks for the beer on Friday night....I had no clue you would even be there!!!  But on the bright side, at least I got Samantha's ok to get you out for another game!!!  LOL

Hey @Keirik and @SaveByRichter35, let's pick another night maybe next week and we'll hit it up!

On 11/8/2021 at 11:27 AM, Keirik said:

@ozzy sure we can postpone until next week. Doesn’t matter to me really.  Early on it looks like next Thursday is better for me. 

On 11/8/2021 at 1:54 PM, Keirik said:

Everyone bail on tonight? 

On 11/8/2021 at 1:59 PM, Ozzy said:

RJ got banged up playing hockey last night, and I'm gonna probably make it just in time for the 1st period....

I'm looking at next Thursday against Toronto. 

Hey guys sorry just seeing this.  I don't log on much from home, mostly just on the computer at work.  Totally forgot about last night, I ended up having a hockey game as well way out in Great Neck.  What a trek that was.  Unfortunately I have a game next Thursday as well so I would be out for that one.  Let me know for next time though.

9 minutes ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

Hey guys sorry just seeing this.  I don't log on much from home, mostly just on the computer at work.  Totally forgot about last night, I ended up having a hockey game as well way out in Great Neck.  What a trek that was.  Unfortunately I have a game next Thursday as well so I would be out for that one.  Let me know for next time though.

I definitely will, man!  Don't worry, we'll get you in for a few games!

• Cheers 1

15 minutes ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

Ice rink on Arrandale? That’s my precinct lol funny stuff.