• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#13) Rangers vs Florida Panthers — Unstoppable Force Meets a Group of Guys

Drew a Penalty

5 minutes ago, Bugg said:

Don't get why when  broken sticks or helmets get on the ice, linesmen don't pick them up. If it's really about saftey that's an easy fix.

Just now, 4EverRangerFrank said:

“It’s not my job!”

Lol unions, that’s why 

5 minutes ago, ThirtyONE said:

I can't remember a goal better than that Miller goal in the last 5+ years. 

That was unreal. 

what makes it even more unbelievable is Key is basically the last person on the team you'd expect to do that based on play to date. Unreal. 

so far this is clearly the best 40 the team has played and it's not even close. We are dismantling a team on one of the best runs to start the season, ever. Finish it out with a strong 20 and then let's go on a fuckin run here boys. Clearly you have it in you. 

3 minutes ago, Valriera said:

so far this is clearly the best 40 the team has played and it's not even close. We are dismantling a team on one of the best runs to start the season, ever. Finish it out with a strong 20 and then let's go on a fuckin run here boys. Clearly you have it in you. 

We're being outshot 28 to 14, I wouldn't call that dismantling.