• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#23) Rangers vs Chicago Blackhawks — Chica-Go for 6!

Phil

1 minute ago, Keirik said:

If we went exactly .500 over the remaining 59 games for us, we still would end up in the 45/46 win range. We are in such a great spot. 

And this isn’t luck. This is a very good team. It always was a very good team that needed two things. To believe in themselves and to have a coach that believed as well and put them in successful positions to succeed. 

You forgot bangers

we have been one of the top hitting teams

Just now, Shane Falco said:

The ideal scenario is his play continues to improve and the Rangers can manage to get something in return for him. Can't see him sticking around here past this season and losing another player for nothing is just unacceptable at this point. 

He’s an RFA with arb rights. It’s a double edge sword. If he does extremely well, we really have to hope some team fully believes he is part of a future since he has leverage.

If he stinks, no one wants him anyway lol. 

4 minutes ago, Go Blue said:

Why not boost the kid

we are bitching about holes in our game yet we are killing it

Well that's why I mentioned that Gallant is one of the boys. He's there to pat them on the back when they need it. He's definitely been pretty fair to the players he given opportunities to.

I'm just sour because I don't believe in Georgiev AT ALL. 

• Keeps it 100 1

20 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Well that's why I mentioned that Gallant is one of the boys. He's there to pat them on the back when they need it. He's definitely been pretty fair to the players he given opportunities to.

I don't think many people believe in him, but he played good enough to get the W today. 

• VINNY! 2
  • Keeps it 100 1

21 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Neither does anyone else here. Like someone said before, whenever there’s a shot on goal against, i close my eyes. 

19 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Well, he sucked earlier on but it was a good effort tonight 

the team as a whole has really gelled, though we didn’t score a bunch of goals we were keeping the puck in the zone  relentlessly at times and our D looked tight

this is a good moment for George to become adequate

i love what I’m seein in this team

8 hours ago, phillyb said:

I don't think many people believe in him, but he played good enough to get the W today. 

Agreed...

Statistic wise, AG had a SV% of .926 yesterday on 27 shots; against the Sharks, the SV% was 1.0 on nine shots. That's not bad for a backup goalie, even if he's literary using his head to make the save, like yesterday. 

Yes, we've had been spoiled by Shesty and our world had been shattered, when he got injured. AG is not Shesty, but he's been good enough to keep the winning streak going. In my view, he'll continue doing so, with the improved defense and the relatively "easy" schedule until the end of this month. That will be sufficient time for Shesty to recover, from whatever ailing him.

9 hours ago, Sharpshooter said:

One big thing missing right now is Zibanejad just not filling the net. Other than that, overall, it's hard to complain much.

He looks lost out there. Forget not scoring he can’t seem to take or make a pass and every time he touches the puck he kills whatever play he’s in on.

i dunno what’s going on with him but he needs to wake up. 

• Keeps it 100 1

1 hour ago, siddious said:

He looks lost out there. Forget not scoring he can’t seem to take or make a pass and every time he touches the puck he kills whatever play he’s in on.

Do you think Joe knows any behind-the-scenes details? 

1 hour ago, siddious said:

Seems like he always starts off kinda slow (I know, last year it was covid) but he wakes up and starts scoring in bunches.

2 hours ago, 4EverRangerFrank said:

I’m certain he hears stuff. We may pick on the guy but he probably a likable company guy…and gets to learn about things in the inside. Frankly, I’m a little bit surprised he let that tidbit fly. 

Edit: disregard just noticed someone said it  

Edited by siddious

1 hour ago, 4EverRangerFrank said:

Anyone else catch Joe’s less than subtle comment when Sam was trying to give Georgiev a reach-around? Sam saying that ‘Gallant has confidence in his players including Georgiev,’ and Joe throws out “…at least what he’s saying publicly.”

That tells me that behind the scenes, Georgiev is a goner. 

I heard it and thought the same thing. It spoke volumes; his words and the tone in which he said it. Georgiev is not a good goalie; we outplayed Chicago so bad and honestly they hit 2-3 posts. They could have won that game on shitty goalie positioning. Im with others when they say they cringe with every shot. 

We're at it again in our back to back version of Quote of the GDT!!!

........And here are the Top 10 nominees for last night's Ozzy Quote of the GDT, sponsored by Kaopectate..."the only one you need when Giorgiev starts in goal"!

16 hours ago, Bugg said:

Sam and Joe have NO IDEA what is or is not reviewable. But if you want to hear 2 old guys read game notes, they're your guys. 

15 hours ago, josh said:

Do you think Lindgren buys his weed from Hayes?

15 hours ago, Keirik said:

Woo

and Pete enters the room…..

15 hours ago, G1000 said:

Fox is pacing 94 points. That is all.

14 hours ago, Keirik said:

How many times is he going to call him Nielsen lol 

Seriously, Georgiev stinks. Thank god for all 27 goal posts 

Was all in a great mood then just found out the in laws are coming over tomorrow for dinner lol 

14 hours ago, Karan said:

Looks like Stromer just spotted Peetie in the crowd.

Screenshot-22420.jpg

13 hours ago, 4EverRangerFrank said:

I just jizzed my sheets!!

12 hours ago, CCCP said:

He should lick those posts like he found a clit. 

…and after some knee-slapping laughter, the winning quote for tonight’s GDT goes to @CCCP!!  Dude!  You're a wacko!!  ...but we love ya, Simon!!!

High Five Best Friends GIF by New Girl

Edited by Ozzy
  • LOL 1