• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#25) Rangers vs. Colorado Avalanche — Makar Fears Eight!

Phil

Kind of a no pressure game really. I don't think most people would really get on the Rangers if they lost tonight, even if they got blown out. Second game of the back-to-back, goalie making his debut and Colorado scoring goals like crazy. So hopefully they just go out there with no expectations, have some fun and see what happens at the end of 60. 

27 minutes ago, Cr00zng said:

Let's hope he does and wish him good luck.

I still want to know what happened to AG....

The fact that Georgie's not starting tonight, probably means that Shesty is out for longer than expected. Just my guess though...

Just now, Karan said:

The fact that Georgie's not starting tonight, probably means that Shesty is out for longer than expected. Just my guess though...

Sorta my logic behind protecting georgievs confidence. Based on recent interviews, he sounds fragile. Whether shesterkin is out longer now, or if it's later in the season,they need a capable backup. 

Imo, Georgiev has been awful until the last 2 games. I think he escaped with minor damage but that's all a goalie needs to build confidence and get hot. 

And I also expect them to lose eventually. Colorado is fire. It's ok.