• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#26) Rangers @ Buffalo Sabres — I'll Take 'Swords,' For 400

Morphinity 2.0

6 minutes ago, Keirik said:

Arena looks empty 

We had a bunch of tickets but nephew had a tournament come up, parents had something come up. We kinda decided we didn’t feel like going to Buffalo. 

We were supposed to go to the game in Buffalo 2 years ago before the covid shut down. 6 fucking days away and they shut everything down 

15 minutes ago, josh said:

We had a bunch of tickets but nephew had a tournament come up, parents had something come up. We kinda decided we didn’t feel like going to Buffalo. 

We were supposed to go to the game in Buffalo 2 years ago before the covid shut down. 6 fucking days away and they shut everything down 

That sucks. I’ve almost convinced the wife to take a trip there to see a game just for the hell of it. One day.

16 minutes ago, josh said:

I'd be grateful you didn't have to go to Buffalo.