• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#28) Rangers at Colorado Avalanche — Those Other Guys? No Tegridy.

Drew a Penalty

Tough night again when your top 12 get outplayed and top 9 contribute very little offense until it was too late. They continue to seem to be too easy to shutdown again tonight. Throw in some not so great D play, bad penalties and the result can't be all that surprising, unfortunately. Don't think the game was nearly as close as the score indicated. But that's just me.

1 minute ago, Keirik said:
17 minutes ago, Mronan said:

I have to tell ya, if you are going to join a site and call out everyone thats  been here for years, then being up the Knicks, you aren't going to last long lol

Take a breath and realize it's a game day, thread. Think of it line going to a, game and having comments said with passion. Tomorrow we analyze with intelligence. 🙂

I will show the respect. Dont agree and think its a message board right. But i will wait in line and show respect. 

Just now, Mronan said:

I will show the respect. Dont agree and think its a message board right. But i will wait in line and show respect. 

Ver happy to have you here bro. Just as I said, game day threads get a bit wild with emotions. Don't sweat it. Cheers! 

• Phil unpinned this topic

Didn't quit. Avs are a good team.

Long stretches of no offense, no pucks on net, too much perimeter play.

3rd line even with Gauthier's goal is doing NOTHING. 

6-2 PP advantage is in fact a joke. And would love to see how Hunt gets  a "interference" penalty ofr simply trying to not be offside. The worst call  in some time. Kind of thing If I were running the NHL, I'd be asking questions of the ref who called it. 

Just now, josh said:

Frustrating stretch of games. 

Maybe an isolation shutdown will help

Maybe they don't have the desire to play in front of georgiev? He's been strong[er than normal] but the team has been abysmal the last week+

i mean everyone better get used to it, we couldn't play the Sabres, Canadiens, Senators, CBJ etc. forever after our upcoming games vs. Yotes/Sabres we're in for a wild ride. we are like 3-7-2 or 2-7-2 vs relevant teams im not going to go through it all to get the exact record.