• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#28) Rangers at Colorado Avalanche — Those Other Guys? No Tegridy.

Drew a Penalty

Just now, Winter said:

i mean everyone better get used to it, we couldn't play the Sabres, Canadiens, Senators, CBJ etc. forever after our upcoming games vs. Yotes/Sabres we're in for a wild ride. we are like 3-7-2 or 2-7-2 vs relevant teams im not going to go through it all to get the exact record. 

I understand and accept that teams lose. I don't tolerate that lack of effort.

27 minutes ago, Keirik said:

I’m going to say it again. Tonight, along with the last week, is very good for this club. I’d rather have adversity now along with doubts than in April. Long season. You can’t make the playoffs in December regardless. We are fine. 

We've just played good teams in a row instead of a good team then Canadiens, Sabres and Senators 

3 hours ago, Phil said:

I waive Hajek after this one. Call up Jones.

Said the exact same thing. And honestly, when Lundkvist is healthy, he may play a few extra games if it were my call so Miller can get some games off. He’s got a bright future, but he has been terrible lately.

Edited by RichieNextel305

On the bright side 18-7-3..

18-7-3 with your #1 Center playing at about 60% capacity. 

18-7-3 with no 2nd line RW to speak of.

18-7-3 with your 3rd line having been kidnapped with no proof of life. 

18-7-3 with Patrick Nemeth getting regular, and steady minutes every night.

18-7-3 with Libor Hajek on the roster.

Shit could be much worse. 

Edited by Flynn

Welcome back once again, you wild & crazy Ranger freaks!!  Nothing like having a team of announcers that suck a moose's wet drippy balls, and a new shitty vibe playing a game only viewable by adding yet another subscription! 

........And here are the Top 8 nominees for last night's “Ozzy Quote of the GDT”, sponsored by Captain Obvious University: The official broadcasting school of A.J. Malesko!!!

13 hours ago, The Dude said:

A bar will let you do that??? Lmao.  Which old man bar? You're going to Jax aren't you? 

12 hours ago, CCCP said:

I just returned my daughter’s Christmas gift and subscribed to ESPN+
damn you NHL!

12 hours ago, josh said:

Do you think Sam is messing up names as he watches at home on his couch? 

11 hours ago, Phil said:

Zib was probably just asking the ref if he saw his goal-scoring in the dressing room. "...you sure, man? I can't find it anywhere."

11 hours ago, Mronan said:

Ive had a few bourbons, how else could i be watching this game so far. 

11 hours ago, Keirik said:

I’m 6’3. Maybe I should step up. Can I bring my taser? 

10 hours ago, josh said:

Black friday special:

Unlimited "-" on interactive power rankings until midnight EST

9 hours ago, Keirik said:

At least I'm not sober!

I gotta say, it's a tough call tonight to pick a winner, but….the winning quote for tonight’s GDT goes to our fearless leader @Phil, who accurately was able to lip read Zibby's conversation with the head zebra!

Way to go, Chief!!!

the best football GIF by SportsManias

Edited by Ozzy
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

9 hours ago, Mronan said:

Agree completely. Great assessment. You should replace aj, or bj whatever her name is

Didn't get a chance to welcome you aboard, my good man!!!

Welcome to the site!!  The gang is cooler than the other side of the pillow!  ...you'll see! 

Hang out and have some fun and some laughs with us!!! 

3 hours ago, Ozzy said:

Welcome back once again, you wild & crazy Ranger freaks!!  Nothing like having a team of announcers that suck a moose's wet drippy balls, and a new shitty vibe playing a game only viewable by adding yet another subscription! 

........And here are the Top 8 nominees for last night's “Ozzy Quote of the GDT”, sponsored by Captain Obvious University: The official broadcasting school of A.J. Malesko!!!

I gotta say, it's a tough call tonight to pick a winner, but….the winning quote for tonight’s GDT goes to our fearless leader @Phil, who accurately was able to lip read Zibby's conversation with the head zebra!

Way to go, Chief!!!

the best football GIF by SportsManias

Are you keeping score of all of these?  What’s the prize at the end of the season?

Edited by Vodka Drunkenski

10 minutes ago, Vodka Drunkenski said:

Are you keeping score of all of these?  What’s the prize at the end of the season?

I'm actually surprised you haven't won a few more of these this season, Vodka!  You were on a roll last year!!!