• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#28) Rangers at Colorado Avalanche — Those Other Guys? No Tegridy.

Drew a Penalty

As Turk likes to say, another game against a good opponent where the Rangers didn't play a man's game. They got on bit of a run there and people got excited, but last few games have definitely shown this team is growing still and has a lot of areas to work on. Take these lessons against teams like the Avs for what they're worth. 

• Like 2
  • VINNY! 1

Just now, Karan said:

As Turk likes to say, another game against a good opponent where the Rangers didn't play a man's game. They got on bit of a run there and people got excited, but last few games have definitely shown this team is growing still and has a lot of areas to work on. Take these lessons against teams like the Avs for what they're worth. 

I've mentioned throughout the season, if they don't see success, they play scared. 

I feel like I'm watching a 5 year old,  need to give him a hug and say "just have fun!" 

13 minutes ago, Mronan said:

Guys , seriously stop with the conspiracy , refs , nhl fixed want avs to win etc. Rangers are overrated. Just like every year, start out strong , beat the bad teams and end the year With nothing to say for it.  They never committed tO a rebuild and like the knicks will be stuck in mediocre world for ever

I have to tell ya, if you are going to join a site and call out everyone thats  been here for years, then being up the Knicks, you aren't going to last long lol

Take a breath and realize it's a game day, thread. Think of it line going to a, game and having comments said with passion. Tomorrow we analyze with intelligence. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

7 minutes ago, josh said:

I've mentioned throughout the season, if they don't see success, they play scared. 

I feel like I'm watching a 5 year old,  need to give him a hug and say "just have fun!" 

Yeah notice the difference in their style and body language in those games where they were getting the early goal. But when faced with an opponent that pegs them back in their zone, or stifles their forecheck, sends this team into a shell.

• Keeps it 100 1