• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#30) Rangers vs Vegas Golden Knights — We Are Become Death

Phil

6 minutes ago, Valriera said:

not really chytil is a garbage center and we all know it. i wouldnt read into that. 

Chytil had a bunch of chances in that Nashville game. I think he is on the verge of breaking out. I think this bump up could prove some of us wrong. 

6 minutes ago, Valriera said:

not really chytil is a garbage center and we all know it. i wouldnt read into that. 

Yeah I don’t know about that. He is a garbage center but we lost a LW in our top 6 and have a 1OA LW sitting on the third line. The natural move is to just slot ALF up,  unless the coach feels Alf really isn’t doing enough things right. 

1 minute ago, Keirik said:

Yeah I don’t know about that. He is a garbage center but we lost a LW in our top 6 and have a 1OA LW sitting on the third line. The natural move is to just slot ALF up,  unless the coach feels Alf really isn’t doing enough things right. 

Or just isn't productive, because he isn't. I'm kind of OK with this move. Mostly because I think they need to know what they have in Chytil sooner than they need to know what they have in LOAF.

• VINNY! 1

5 minutes ago, Phil said:

Or just isn't productive, because he isn't. I'm kind of OK with this move. Mostly because I think they need to know what they have in Chytil sooner than they need to know what they have in LOAF.

Agreed. But this goes to the point of an Alf reset. If he can’t even get in the top 6 when his exact position opens up in a top 6 spot then I think the Alf reset is even more necessary. 

3 minutes ago, Keirik said:

Agreed. But this goes to the point of an Alf reset. If he can’t even get in the top 6 when his exact position opens up in a top 6 spot then I think the Alf reset is even more necessary. 

Oh, you don't need to convince me of this. I'd have had him in the AHL weeks ago.

• VINNY! 1

34 minutes ago, siddious said:

You’re gonna look so dumb when Chytil puts up a hatty tonight 

A hatty of 3 straight missed shifts? Because I think Turk's going to be plastering his ass to the bench unless the healthy scratch hasn't lit a fire under his ass.

Just now, siddious said:

Yes but how many dump and heave to the benches? 

That's part of a double LOAF trick — a regular LOAF on top of three dumps-and-change, one chest bump or yell before pre-game skate, and being visibly gassed after your first shift.

• LMFAO 1

1 hour ago, Keirik said:

The fact that Chytil is bumped up to the 2nd line instead of Alf should be as telling as any of us need to see. Kid must not even be practicing well. 

bumped onto the 2nd line in front of Loaf, into a wing slot and  from the pressbox. All is well though.

• VINNY! 1

I might miss the GDT so just gonna post now....

Strome you fuckin idiot

Stromer boner

Strome bone

Lafreniere you fucking waste

Chytil is trash

Oh look Gauthier wide....and nothing

Trouba what the fuck

Trouba with a rocket

Trouba killed a man

Miller is trade bait

5 games without a goal for CK21...See you at Valentine's Day!

Geo having a game

Geo you putz

Did I miss anything?

• LOL 2