• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#30) Rangers vs Vegas Golden Knights — We Are Become Death

Phil

Vali needs to pipe down with the BS about no teams scare him. Florida? Washington? Boston? Carolina? Toronto? Tampa? Nevermind how the top west coast teams have spanked their FUCKING HINEY.  

The Rangers are in a great spot and I'm not diminishing what they've been able to accomplish. But they are a very flawed team that for once is pulling wins out of their asses.  They definitely haven't hit their stride yet, but this roster needs help before you can start talking shit about how nobody else in the league scares you. 

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Vali needs to pipe down with the BS about no teams scare him. Florida? Washington? Boston? Carolina? Toronto? Tampa? Nevermind how the top west coast teams have spanked their FUCKING HINEY.  

The Rangers are in a great spot and I'm not diminishing what they've been able to accomplish. But they are a very flawed team that for once is pulling wins out of their asses.  They definitely haven't hit their stride yet, but this roster needs help before you can start talking shit about how nobody else in the league scares you. 

Been saying it for a while Vally is annoying 

21 minutes ago, josh said:

Lafreniere had a decent game. He made good plays all over the ice. Had some great set ups, several good defensive plays. 

This isn't said about many 10 yo players.

He had some scoring chances as well.

If the team needs to rely on a 20 yo "AHLer", then that's a different issue.

This wasn't Lafreniere.  He was one of the few skating. As a team, they didn't show up for 60 minutes. Same story. 

Hajek had a great game. Guess he stays. For. Ever 

50 minutes ago, josh said:

Lafreniere had a decent game. He made good plays all over the ice. Had some great set ups, several good defensive plays. 

This isn't said about many 10 yo players.

He had some scoring chances as well.

If the team needs to rely on a 20 yo "AHLer", then that's a different issue.

This wasn't Lafreniere.  He was one of the few skating. As a team, they didn't show up for 60 minutes. Same story. 

Well it's the popular thing now to jump on him, and he was't even bad tonight nor was he a reason they lost

The board is like a train, all you see now is loaf this, he's a bust.Kakko took some time and is starting to find his game, lets give him some time

If Rangers showed up in the third, they'd win

• VINNY! 2

Our combined poor record in shootouts and OT may well haunt us.

One thing is clear: just one forward out creates a ripple effect and we end up with one good line and three patched together outfits.

How many punt/flip jobs to clear the zone did we employ in the third period?

6 hours ago, Sod16 said:

Our combined poor record in shootouts and OT may well haunt us.

One thing is clear: just one forward out creates a ripple effect and we end up with one good line and three patched together outfits.

How many punt/flip jobs to clear the zone did we employ in the third period?

We knew this would happen when Buch/Kravtsov left. 

If panarin is out, they need to make a 2nd line for Kakko. Kids so good. Time to let him take another step as the player, not a complimentary guy to Zibanejad or Panarin

• Cheers 1

Welcome back once again, folks!!  Yes, I had the same reaction to the Howden goal as you guys!  I think it was something to the tune of "You've got to be fucking kidding me!!

........And here are the Top 5 nominees for last night's Ozzy Quote of the GDT, sponsored by McDonalds, the official breakfast site for Quinn and Howdy Dooty:

16 hours ago, Pete said:

I might miss the GDT so just gonna post now....

Strome you fuckin idiot

Stromer boner

Strome bone

Lafreniere you fucking waste

Chytil is trash

Oh look Gauthier wide....and nothing

Trouba what the fuck

Trouba with a rocket

Trouba killed a man

Miller is trade bait

5 games without a goal for CK21...See you at Valentine's Day!

Geo having a game

Geo you putz

Did I miss anything?

12 hours ago, Keirik said:

Krieder must use a foam stick .

12 hours ago, G1000 said:

can we all agree that the shootout fucking sucks and 3v3 is incredible?

12 hours ago, G1000 said:

Chytilian effort in the shootout there.

12 hours ago, Sharpshooter said:

Lafreniere would've dumped it in the shootout attempt. Actually, might've had a better chance scoring than Zibanejad.

12 hours ago, josh said:

Over/under 1.8 positive covid tests for the VGK tomorrow? 

…and the winning quote for tonight’s GDT goes to: The G-man @G1000, for coining a new term that we can all identify with!! 

Simon Cowell GIF by America's Got Talent
  • LOL 1
  • Applause 1

• Phil unpinned this topic