• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#35) Rangers at Vegas Golden Knights — Daddy's Home

1 minute ago, Sharpshooter said:

You wonder if the Shesterkin news deflated the team coming in or this was just a horrible team 'effort'.

Hajek obviously not a fan of Georgiev. Think I saw a commotion in the tunnel/walkway to the locker room. 

Hajek has been waived because Drury told him if he heard one more bad thing about him he is gone. He heard 5 bad things tonight.  SUPER WAIVERS. 

• LMFAO 1

Just now, The Dude said:

Hajek obviously not a fan of Georgiev. Think I saw a commotion in the tunnel/walkway to the locker room. 

Hajek has been waived because Drury told him if he heard one more bad thing about him he is gone. He heard 5 bad things tonight.  SUPER WAIVERS. 

Waived into the freakin' sun.

3 hours ago, Kevin said:

-4 for Hajek. Yuck

Was at the game. 

DISTINCT KICKING MOTION. 

Stilll no argument they played anywhere close enough to expect a win. 

Think there was some deflation when Igor was placed in Covid.

Not a good night, not enough shots, too much dainty nonsense.

Sure Gallant is reading riot act to the 3rd and 4th lines about getting pucks and bodies to the net.

Hajek; launch him into the suN. And take Chytil with you. Sorry; you're the 3rd line center, not Guy Fuckin' Laflleur; you get an open shot, TAKE IT. 

At this pont, would rather see what Morgan Barron can do than watch another moment of the pointless career of Filip Chytil.

Edited by Bugg

5 hours ago, The Dude said:

Chytil is so fuckin soft. Knocked on his ass when he should have been able to try to take a couple more stabs at the puck. 

Never seen any players that dumps the puck and looks immediately to get off ASAP like Chytil. Makes Steve Vickers look like Tie Domi. Nor any hockey player less inclined to shoot. Do you want to score? WTf is wrong with you? 

Edited by Bugg

I couldn’t bother typing this last night, much like they couldn’t bother showing up for the 2nd and 3rd last. Ignition..

Worst showing since game 1 of the season. Absolute dog shit… If not for that Kreider Mr. Softee goal, we’d have had a toothless shutout. Will have to settle for a toothless ass kicking. 

Chytil may very well turn into a star elsewhere in another role on another team. He is young and has the talent to do so. Unfortunately, I don’t know if it’s going to happen here. He may represent our best trade chip, and there are plenty of teams who would love a raw talent like his who has produced a little bit at this level already. He can easily be one of the key parts of a trade to bring in some pieces were lacking.

5 minutes ago, Pete said:

I fell asleep during the first period but the stat sheet says they just got worked by a better team. 

35 shots to 19...Not gonna win many games that way.

Basically this.

The first wasn’t their best, wasn’t their worst. But they came out flat in the 2nd and couldn’t recover. Overall, just a flat game; especially defensively. Against a tough team, you’d expect them to be a little more structured defensively, especially with your backup in net. But they just fell flat after a somewhat decent 1st.

To be honest, I’m judging that primarily based off what I saw in the 2nd period, because I was in and out of sleep for the 3rd period; especially after Howden fucking lit the lamp on us again.

Edited by RichieNextel305

15 minutes ago, RichieNextel305 said:

Basically this.

The first wasn’t their best, wasn’t their worst. But they came out flat in the 2nd and couldn’t recover. Overall, just a flat game; especially defensively. Against a tough team, you’d expect them to be a little more structured defensively, especially with your backup in net. But they just fell flat after a somewhat decent 1st.

To be honest, I’m judging that primarily based off what I saw in the 2nd period, because I was in and out of sleep for the 3rd period; especially after Howden fucking lit the lamp on us again.

I wonder when they got to Vegas. If they got there Wednesday, then Thursday was to be expected.

Well, that sucked dog balls!!  Nothing like a real puker of a game that you stayed up to watch until almost sunrise...or should I say "snow rise"?

........And here are the Top 10 nominees for last night's Ozzy Quote of the GDT, sponsored by Pepto Bismol:  Ugh!!  I wonder if there's any left after watching "The Hajek Experience" last night!

13 hours ago, Pete said:

Don't think I'm staying up for opening faceoff LOL. 

10 hours ago, Keirik said:

Last person to take Nyqiuil turn the tv off please 

10 hours ago, Kevin said:

It's definitely gotten to the point with me when I see us let in a goal, I immediately look for Chytil on the ice.

10 hours ago, Keirik said:

Yeah work in progress……. Like construction on the Belt Parkway. 

9 hours ago, Sharpshooter said:

He can't possibly be good because his name sounds like a loogie noise.

9 hours ago, Keirik said:

Libor.... I think your jock is in row F.... 

9 hours ago, Keirik said:

Libor...... This ain't nhl 21. Stop spamming the poke check button

8 hours ago, The Dude said:

What an asshole. Shut up. 

8 hours ago, 4EverRangerFrank said:

Time to wheel in the rotund female singer. 

1 hour ago, Blue Heaven said:

I guess I picked a good game not to stay up for

Just put this one in the rear-view, and treat it like the ugly, drunk fat girl you banged when you were hammered!  …and the winning quote for tonight’s GDT goes to @Keirik, The Big K, who ultimately identified the exact location of our (-4) defenseman's nut protector.

...Was it me, or did it seem like Hajek played about 50 minutes last night???  ...Fucking guy was on the ice seemingly every other shift!!

Fuck this game!  Close the book, close the thread, and never look at this one ever again!!!

Edited by Ozzy
  • LMFAO 1

4 minutes ago, RichieNextel305 said:

According to their Instagram, they flew out Tuesday.

Well there you go LOL. 

Either way, it's the story of the season. Beating up on weaker teams, injured teams, covid teams. Against healthy teams firing on all cylinders, they just don't have it.

9 minutes ago, G1000 said:

Glad I fell asleep at 1-1.

When we're discussing the Norris Trophy, just throw the "Hajek with Fox" versus "Hajek without Fox" data on the table and scream "If Fox can make this fuckin guy look like an acceptable NHL defender, he's James Norris himself"

Oh Hajek had a rough one last night, G!  Be happy you didn't watch that!  Ugh!!  Fucking Keith wasn't kidding either...his jock was in Row F for much of the game, and what's more is that it seemed like he had 30 minutes of ice time!!

Everytime I watched us pick one out of the net, I kept seeing #25 looking back at it!

But I thought no one had it going last night at all.  It felt like a total throw away game...

1 minute ago, Ozzy said:

Oh Hajek had a rough one last night, G!  Be happy you didn't watch that!  Ugh!!  Fucking Keith wasn't kidding either...his jock was in Row F for much of the game, and what's more is that it seemed like he had 30 minutes of ice time!!

Everytime I watched us pick one out of the net, I kept seeing #25 looking back at it!

But I thought no one had it going last night at all.  It felt like a total throw away game...

I want to watch Hajek have rough nights on another team now. He sucks harder than Jenna Jameson hawking Dysons. 

1 minute ago, G1000 said:

I want to watch Hajek have rough nights on another team now. He sucks harder than Jenna Jameson hawking Dysons. 

I'm liking Zac Jones though.  If there was any bright spot at all last night it's that Zac looks like he's catching on better.