• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

What's Your Drink?

The Dude

On 3/12/2022 at 2:34 PM, The Dude said:

Any review? Seen them in the area. Wasn't sure if I should indulge. 

Coppersea is delightful. Grass to glass, so they grow what they ferment and distill. Been to a couple of distilleries like that in upstate NY. The Big Angus isn't thrown into the kiln and the grains are distilled essentially raw, giving the rye a distinct earthiness to it. Never had anything like it. The bourbon is smooth and sweet, and a bit more refined than the average bottles.

Bright Lights Big Bourbon is probably my least favorite of the four but still good. A bit harsh going down but still a nice sweetness. Will probably use it as my cocktail bourbon. The cider cask has a great hint of apple to it, would be great in a hot toddy or on it's own in the fall. 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

I guess I can use this thread to talk about what I'm drinking...lately?

Just got back from Czech Republic and Poland. Tore through every local beer town to town after the bike rides.

Duty free, picked up Kavalan Soloist Sherry Cask for 50% off, a travel-exclusive Macallan (Lumina) and Nikka Whiskey From The Barrel for a great price. Super excited to try them all

Edited by Cash or Czech
  • Like 1
  • The Chyt! 1