• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#37) Rangers at Los Angeles Kings — F.A.M.

High and Wide

• Phil unpinned this topic

Well, that was worth staying up for!  Gotta love those mid-week 10:30pm starts on the west coast!  I woke up this morning feeling like I got "Trouba'd" at center ice!

.....And here are the Top 5 nominees for last night's “Ozzy Quote of the GDT”, sponsored by David Quinn (Those were his Rangers last night!)

11 hours ago, Flynn said:

West coast games suck as a general rule. West coast games with 10:30 start times suck a bag full of dicks.. They are the Alec Martinez Mom of start times. 

9 hours ago, 4EverRangerFrank said:

Don’t let Miller handle anything delicate or valuable in your home…he’ll turn it over and drop it. 

9 hours ago, 4EverRangerFrank said:

Forget this period. Take a collective dump in the locker room and come out for the third like your balls are on fire. 

8 hours ago, Drew a Penalty said:

Game was over when Sam filled dead air with “Did I mention Cal Petersen went to Notre Dame?”

That’s his way of saying “boy this team fucking sucks tonight.”

8 hours ago, Keirik said:

I promise that opening is shut more than any goalies 5 hole lol 

….and the winning quote for tonight’s GDT goes to Uncle Drew @Drew a Penalty!  Welcome back to the winner's circle, man!! 

Yeah man, when I heard Sam going down "Boring Blvd." I think we all translated the same shit!

That team looked like last year's Rangers: Perimeter Pussies with no forecheck!

Insert the "Refund" chant here, but in this case I want it back in sleep hours!!!

Edited by Ozzy
  • Cheers 1
  • VINNY! 1

5 minutes ago, siddious said:

If strome could finish this would have been a different game 

rangers looked like we’re playing at half the speed of LA

bad effort all around.

We had some chances and just didn't bury 'em early.  Panarin looked a little rusty too.

Man, I miss Goody and Reaves!  LOL

just like when Quinn was out Knoblauch is being handed the lineups to play so I don't think even bringing his name up makes sense. He's now just GG's puppet when it comes to who plays and who sits to start games.

75% of them were trash last night and that's probably being kind.  

12 minutes ago, jsrangers said:

just like when Quinn was out Knoblauch is being handed the lineups to play so I don't think even bringing his name up makes sense. He's now just GG's puppet when it comes to who plays and who sits to start games.

75% of them were trash last night and that's probably being kind.  

Minus Laf, Strome and Mika....they were unimpressive. 

I will say.  ...Laf is showing something, not sure what it is yet but his confidence and ability seems to be growing (Thank God).

25 minutes ago, josh said:

Reaves, Blais, Hunt and Goodrow (Summer Slam '21) all out of the lineup last night.

Amazing what a difference without them!!!   ...I'm never questioning that Goodrow contract or that Reaves signing...I just wish we had Reaves 2 years earlier!!! 

Man, we looked utterly uninspired last night....

No sweat with Miiler @RichieNextel305!  He'll be okay....just making a few young defenseman mistakes.  They have to stop being repeated though! 

• Like 1

I guess...on loaf

Just once I would hope he could take over a game and actually dominate and make a difference on every shift.  Watching Hughes you can't help but notice him both good and bad every time he's on the ice trying to make things happen. He doesn't go multiple shifts or entire games where you wonder if he even played. But our 2 well that's not them. 

Last night was no game to judge anyone on, JS.  We sucked balls, plain and simple.  Missing our "glue" guys doesn't help, and every team has to go through this.  I'm not worried about Yukon.  Had Strome buried that early chance, or the one in front late in the first period, it would've been a totally different game.  Laff would've assisted on both!

1 hour ago, Phil said:

Jones has had a handful of brutal games, Lundkivst is utterly unimpressive, and Hajek is objectively worse.

Nils looked much better recently and Jones was fine imo, that one game he was paired with Hajek when Hajek was brutal.