• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#38) Rangers at San Jose Sharks — Presented by Cocaine & Caffeine

Phil

1 minute ago, 4EverRangerFrank said:

I’m going to read this thread in the AM. Left the house at 3AM earlier today for Cancun. Normally stay up and listen through the radio app but not tonight. My eyes are rolling backwards. LGR!

Dick

• LMFAO 1

2 hours ago, Bugg said:

And as we now know, they often get it wrong. Jean Ratelle had a hat trick on New Year's Eve, but he was not listed as a correct asnwer in that question

https://www.hockey-reference.com/boxscores/197212310NYR.html

Questions are submitted by fans. Think MSG simply takes the question at face value and take a quick rather than deep look at the submitter's information. Know guy who works for Elias Sports, will ask him if MSG ever contacts them next time we talk. 

Appreciate the info.  I gave myself a 2 hour break for being a dumb ass.   Although I've never rooted harder for Robespierre to be in a broadcast!

2 hours ago, Bugg said:

And as we now know, they often get it wrong. Jean Ratelle had a hat trick on New Year's Eve, but he was not listed as a correct asnwer in that question

https://www.hockey-reference.com/boxscores/197212310NYR.html

Questions are submitted by fans. Think MSG simply takes the question at face value and take a quick rather than deep look at the submitter's information. Know guy who works for Elias Sports, will ask him if MSG ever contacts them next time we talk. 

I'd like to submit a quiz.  Do you know how you do it?

Chytil is worthless. Doesn't matter wheere you play him, he's dumb, he's not physical, he has no offensive skills, neither shooting nor passing, he loses every puck battle.

ENOUGH

When this team gets it's players back he needs to be gone. 

• VINNY! 1

1 minute ago, Bugg said:

Chytil is worthless. Doesn't matter wheere you play him, he's dumb, he's not physical, he has no offensive skills, neither shooting nor passing, he loses every puck battle.

ENOUGH

When this team gets it's players back he needs to be gone. 

Amen.

Chytil needs to be put in a better position to succeed. Needs to play with better players, he would thrive as a 1 or 2nd line winger, some pp time. He just needs a chance. He's still young.

That's the answer for all dead weight. 

I would imagine Chytil's value at this point is little, very little as a trade piece. But cut the cord, please # 15 too.

• Like 1