• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#38) Rangers at San Jose Sharks — Presented by Cocaine & Caffeine

Phil

4 minutes ago, jsrangers said:

Chytil needs to be put in a better position to succeed. Needs to play with better players, he would thrive as a 1 or 2nd line winger, some pp time. He just needs a chance. He's still young.

That's the answer for all dead weight. 

I would imagine Chytil's value at this point is little, very little as a trade piece. But cut the cord, please # 15 too.

Gauthier seems to have really bought into his role on the 3rd line. I know he doesn't finish nearly enough but he also creates a lot of chances they just wouldn't have without his speed while also being a great backchecker and defensively responsible. I know it sucks to see him not score so much when he has so many chances, but remember he's a 3rd line winger and suddenly he looks pretty good. I think people expect too much from him because he gets so many opportunities and God I would love if he'd finish some more of those chances but to me it's not something he HAS to do to stay on this team.

• Like 1

What moron decided to switch the home and away jerseys from white to dark? I get the dark jerseys look better against the ice but the NYR home white is iconic. And the Sharks look like wanna be LA gang banger bad ass Raiders in all black.

Edited by NY Chief

13 minutes ago, NY Chief said:

What moron decided to switch the home and away jerseys from white to dark? I get the dark jerseys look better against the ice but the NYR home white is iconic. And the Sharks look like wanna be LA gang banners bad ass Raiders in all black.

I'm pretty sure the nhl looked at jersey sales and saw the darker ones sell more so made that the home.