• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#38) Rangers at San Jose Sharks — Presented by Cocaine & Caffeine

Phil

3 minutes ago, phillyb said:

I barely watched any of this game, but love the score. How'd they play?

Decent first period...Fox makes nice play to help spring Kreider for a shorty.  Shesty being Shesty making some good saves.

Second period, a little tighter in the NZ, got a couple decent chances, but mostly watching Schneider make some nice moves and breakout passes.  Shesty stoning everything in sight.

Third:  Strome sets up Schneider for a smoke-show of a shot to make it 2-0.  Kreider finishes into an empty net, with Sam continually praising Shesty the whole way, saying the word "Shutout" like 15 times.

If you watch the replay, Philly....Keep a watch on this Greco guy.  He was all over the place, like a buzzing yellow-jacket.  He looked like he was really involved.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

Decent first period...Fox makes nice play to help spring Kreider for a shorty.  Shesty being Shesty making some good saves.

Second period, a little tighter in the NZ, got a couple decent chances, but mostly watching Schneider make some nice moves and breakout passes.  Shesty stoning everything in sight.

Third:  Strome sets up Schneider for a smoke-show of a shot to make it 2-0.  Kreider finishes into an empty net, with Sam continually praising Shesty the whole way, saying the word "Shutout" like 15 times.

If you watch the replay, Philly....Keep a watch on this Greco guy.  He was all over the place, like a buzzing yellow-jacket.  He looked like he was really involved.

greco reminded me a lot of blackwell - they even look alike

• VINNY! 1

Just now, Pete said:

That's a great fucking goal to go back against the grain while the goalie was sliding left to right...

Maybe he can work with Alf and Kakko.

You know, it's funny you say that!!  When he scored the goal, the first thing I thought of was, "Fuckin' A!  He shoots better than the forwards!!"

• Cheers 1

2 hours ago, Ozzy said:

You know, it's funny you say that!!  When he scored the goal, the first thing I thought of was, "Fuckin' A!  He shoots better than the forwards!!"

I thought it was a perfectly planned shot but he said he just tried to get it on net in his post presser. Whatever, great goal to top off his first game and Igor gets the SO! 

Let's Go Braden!

• Cheers 1

15 minutes ago, CBrowningPI said:

I thought it was a perfectly planned shot but he said he just tried to get it on net in his post presser. Whatever, great goal to top off his first game and Igor gets the SO! 

Let's Go Braden!

Shit yeah, Browny!!  Sniped it like Panarin!!!  LOL

• Phil unpinned this topic
9 hours ago, Ozzy said:

Now THAT'S how you make a debut in the NHL!!! 

Needless to say, I was very impressed with our new defenseman, Braden Schneider who was quoted saying, "Please allow me to introduce myslef!"  He even sprinkled a little Brown Sugar on this "W" with a wicked bullet of a shot that dented the twine in his first game!!  Way to go kid!!!!

Let's not forget Igor's mastery giving plenty of shelter for some still occurring defensive lapses!  He got the shutout in spite of Sam's repetitive jinxing!

.......And here are the Top 7 nominees for last night's “Ozzy Quote of the GDT”, sponsored by who other than the Rolling Stones!

This was pretty funny!!!  love the snappy comebacks, Sharpy!!!

….and the winning quote for tonight’s GDT goes to the soon-to-be birthday boy, The Big K, @Keirik, who made me spill my bottle of water reading that this morning!!

Great work, you mad man!!!

I don’t even remember saying that lol 

• LOL 1

13 hours ago, josh said:

I passed out on the couch, missed the majority. My wife apparently stayed up and watched. She's brought up parts of the game 4 different times today. 

Your wife is invited next Monday to our Bar Room Game meet up!!  ...you can stay home, Josh!  LOL