• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#39) Rangers at Philadelphia Flyers — Commence Operation Claude

Phil

really is sad 72 is being praised because of almost doing something. But hey he's stepping up big time.  Any chance Kakko dresses for the 2nd period?

There isn't a whole solid line to be found minus the PP unit.

Edited by jsrangers

6 minutes ago, jsrangers said:

really is sad 72 is being praised because of almost doing something. But hey he's stepping up big time.  Any chance Kakko dresses for the 2nd period?

There isn't a whole solid line to be found minus the PP unit.

Yeah, but he's atleast been noticeable. Baby steps. He almost scored and fought for the rebound/clearing attempt. That's a good sign. The compete level has been in serious question. Gotta take the positives. 

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Just in the middle of play? Thought it would have to be during a stopage. Doesn't matter. Replay shows it didn't. 

Yeah, a few years ago the Rangers scored against the Islanders and they stopped play in the middle to get the referee to look at it. I was at the game so I remember it 

Edited by Keirik
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Just in the middle of play? Thought it would have to be during a stopage. Doesn't matter. Replay shows it didn't. 

Just rewatched the part to make sure I wasn't remembering wrong. Yeah 1/16/20 rangers were on the PP a little more than halfway through the 2nd. There was a goulmouth scramble where it went in but Puloch swiped it out. Play continued and while the play was still live, referees blew the whistle in the middle of the live play.