• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#40) Rangers vs Toronto Maple Leafs — Big Smoke 'em

Phil

16 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

I got us BIG tonight:  6-2

We haven't supplied a good ass kicking rout in a while.  We're due!  Why not these mutants tonight?

Do you actually recall from the top of your head when the Rangers actually had an ass kicking rout? I don't....

Beating the Lightening four to zip had been nice earlier this month, but it hadn't really been an ass kicking moment...

Edited by Cr00zng
smothing, something spelling...

16 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

I got us BIG tonight:  6-2

We haven't supplied a good ass kicking rout in a while.  We're due!  Why not these mutants tonight?

I wish, but I don't see it happening with Campbell man. I see it being a close fought 3-2 game which could go either way, as the Leafs top scorers are on a roll right now. Rangers gonna need to be pretty damn opportunistic tonight and Shesty's gonna need to stand on his head to pull out a W, I suspect. 

3 hours ago, Phil said:

What Pete said.

Also, I'll look into fixing issue with quotes. There's a plug-in that's been added to prevent shitty titles that automatically adds proper sentence casing, removes extraneous commas, periods, exclamation marks, etc.

It's good, but not perfect, but also gives you lots of options to add hooks to fix stuff like this. I'll check into in this morning.

…….So we are being controlled by machines as well……

3 hours ago, Phil said:

What Pete said.

Also, I'll look into fixing issue with quotes. There's a plug-in that's been added to prevent shitty titles that automatically adds proper sentence casing, removes extraneous commas, periods, exclamation marks, etc.

It's good, but not perfect, but also gives you lots of options to add hooks to fix stuff like this. I'll check into in this morning.

Damn that sounds like one of your wet dreams. Just how hard did you lobby the devs to release that plug-in?

Just now, Karan said:

Damn that sounds like one of your wet dreams. Just how hard did you lobby the devs to release that plug-in?

What I've done to thank them for this release is between myself, them, and a bunch of sweaty bed sheets.

• LOL 1

9 minutes ago, Cr00zng said:

Do you actually recall from the top of your head when the Rangers actually had an ass kicking rout? I don't....

Beating the Lightening four to zip had been nice earlier this month, but it hadn't really been an ass kicking moment...

8 minutes ago, Karan said:

I wish, but I don't see it happening with Campbell man. I see it being a close fought 3-2 game which could go either way, as the Leafs top scorers are on a roll right now. Rangers gonna need to be pretty damn opportunistic tonight and Shesty's gonna need to stand on his head to pull out a W, I suspect. 

It's time, boys!!

This team is ready for liftoff!  We get Goodrow back tonight, and my main man Hunt to supply a good deal of hurt for these shaky Leafs!!  We have a good supply of home cookin' headed our way for a bit.  So.....

Let's start kickin' some ass!!

• Cheers 1

2 hours ago, CCCP said:

6-2 laughs

Don't you laugh at me, you....you ....you....Simon!!!   LOL

Hey man, watch me call this one tonight!!  6-2 baby!!!

Reaves with his 1st of the season to boot!!! 

Edited by Ozzy
  • Cheers 1
  • VINNY! 1
  • Applause 2

40 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

My Yukon has returned!!!!!!!!!! 

....whooops sorry, @BuggOUR Yukon has returned!!!

sucks that Barron get taxi'd.

But, again, the Rangers dont have anyone else waivers exempt they can send down. (I believe McKegg hit the threshold where he needs to clear waivers again, to get sent down/taxi squad)