• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#40) Rangers vs Toronto Maple Leafs — Big Smoke 'em

Phil

Chytil 4 game point streak. "Get rid of him"

Kakko, no goals in 5 years. "He's really coming along, he can strap his helmet now"

Lafreniere is absolute dogshit, gives up on plays, doesn't win any puck battles... "He had a beard once , he's in the NHL, you aren’t, so he is definitely going to put it together in 3 years, which great, because we will be able to afford him when he sucks as if his name was Tim Gettinger."

Just now, RichieNextel305 said:

Absolutely disgusting period. Maybe their worst one this season.

They sleepwalked their way through the entire period except for maybe 1-2 shifts. Just an extremely unprepared and disjointed effort. Leafs out-executed them in almost every facet. 

Just now, Karan said:

They sleepwalked their way through the entire period except for maybe 1-2 shifts. Just an extremely unprepared and disjointed effort. Leafs out-executed them in almost every facet. 

Agreed. Totally unprepared, which is saying something for this group. Because for the warts they do have, showing up and competing hasn’t really been one this season.

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Nemeth and Shestyorkin were not very good. I'd possibly put Georgiev in to start the 2nd. And bench Nemeth. 

It was Igors first real bad period in a long while. While I’m not against the logic, I probably have Shesterkin begin the 2nd. But one more bad one can spell a relief effort for Georgiev.

Rough start with the bad turnover leading to the first goal and then the power play goal.  I thought the Rangers turned the play around but that third leaf goal is a killer.  it looks like physical play around the net is non existent tonight.  i’ve got faith in the leafs ability to blow leads if we play some better hockey