• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#40) Rangers vs Toronto Maple Leafs — Big Smoke 'em

Phil

Just now, Pete said:

You can't do that in the playoffs. Like, you just can't. It's not sustainable.

Oh, probably not, yeah. It's just weird that they like more volume, or seem to do better with it in the regular season. Limiting those to 30~ or less come playoffs is important, for sure.

45 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

Ahh yee of little faith.....Welcome back once again, for a very special edition of "Ozzy Quote of the GDT"!!

After reading through all the posts in these threads the way I do after every game, scouring for the best content, I have to say one thing:

You fucking guys are absolutely the most outstanding, hilarious and entertaining bunch ever!!! 

For those that checked out early, you missed a doozy!  Not only a "statement game" from our beloved Boys in Blue, but from this collection of crazies that post in this phenomenal forum!

I see Keith nominated me for the quote of the GDT, and normally I would never steal my own thunder, so I'm going to share the daily honor with everyone in the top 20 quotes from this "GDT of the Year".

....and you don't mess with the Reaver!!!!!!!

We're going to start adding your Quote of the GDT as a recommended post in every GDT moving forward, just FYI. Once you select a winner, one of the Staff will highlight it.

• VINNY! 1

2 hours ago, Dunny said:

Nothing better than going to bed down 3-1 and getting up with a 6-3 win over that loser organization.

I apologize for my lack of faith.

2 hours ago, Keirik said:

I’m getting that warm and fuzzy feeling about this season 🙂

@Dunny, I'm letting you off the hook on this one, dude!!  It didn't look too great early on, but I gotta tell you man...

I fucking LOVE this team!!  And Keith ain't shittin'!  They have a feel to them that they're never out of it!  I admire the fight and determination in guys like Rooney, Goodrow, Reaves and even Hunt.  It's infectious, and I am starting to see the trickle down effect into the young guys.

Kreider has been absolutely outrageous this year and I take back EVERYTHING I said about him prior to this season.  I'll gladly eat my words here!!

I think our window is officially OPEN FOR BUSINESS!!! 

Wide Open GIF by MOST EXPENSIVEST

Edited by Ozzy
  • Cheers 3

6 hours ago, Pete said:

You can't do that in the playoffs. Like, you just can't. It's not sustainable.

It’s funny but it’s a defensive style

intead of blocking shots we are better off clearing lanes at times so she’s ty gets a good look. Not going to happen all the time though

Just now, Go Blue said:

It’s funny but it’s a defensive style

intead of blocking shots we are better off clearing lanes at times so she’s ty gets a good look. Not going to happen all the time though

I think that's being very generous.