• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#41) Rangers @ Carolina Hurricanes — Into the Storm

Phil

38 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

The Wallflowers did a really good cover of it. It was the only good thing that came out of that awful Godzilla movie back in '98.

Heroes was also in one of EAs games way back when. Think NHL series but it could have been fifa 

1 hour ago, Sharpshooter said:

The Wallflowers did a really good cover of it. It was the only good thing that came out of that awful Godzilla movie back in '98.

I'd forgotten that was the origin of the Wallflowers Heroes cover, because I think it was also used in the last scene of the Replacements and that brings me far more joy than fuckin Godzilla 2000. 

Didn't that soundtrack also have like...Puff Daddy sampling Kashmir for one of his shittier raps?

1 minute ago, G1000 said:

I'd forgotten that was the origin of the Wallflowers Heroes cover, because I think it was also used in the last scene of the Replacements and that brings me far more joy than fuckin Godzilla 2000. 

Didn't that soundtrack also have like...Puff Daddy sampling Kashmir for one of his shittier raps?

I do vaguely remember someone sampling Kashmir yeah

4 hours ago, Keirik said:

I think it’s less of protecting him and more of “let’s see really what he’s got” before the trade deadline passes. As much as these are test games, they also are test games to know your own players. I don’t think we have Shesty doubts in terms of opponents. 

disagree, you don’t test to see what you have against a team that you’re battling for top seed, this is a potentially 4 point game

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Keirik said:

Hockey Nhl GIF by New York Rangers

And the shame, was on the other side

Oh, we can beat them, forever and ever

Then we could be heroes,

just for one day

We can be heroes

We can be heroes

We can be heroes

Just for one day

I'll take that...

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, Vodka Drunkenski said:

disagree, you don’t test to see what you have against a team that you’re battling for top seed, this is a potentially 4 point game

Turk has confidence in both so I can see why, Geo gets this start.  Sometimes you challenge yourself. Long season. We just are at the halfway point. 

6 minutes ago, Zuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuc said:

That Toronto win did something to this board. 6 pages into the GDT before puck drop gotta be some record for a regular season game.

Let's hope the team doesn't shit the bed now.

If the Rangers are half as excited as we are, the bed will not be soiled tonight...

2 minutes ago, Keirik said:

LOL that song doesnt pump me up. It makes me want to punt puppies 

It's a sport somewhere in the world, so, it did pump you up... 🤣

Edited by Cr00zng
  • LMFAO 1