• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#41) Rangers @ Carolina Hurricanes — Into the Storm

Phil

Just now, RichieNextel305 said:

It’s not often I advocate for this, but how about a little bit of a fight here to start the 2nd? I’m not sure anyone on that team would go with Reaves, but maybe Goodrow? Gotta do something to turn the momentum.

Carolina won't engage. They shouldn't.

And it's not like the Rangers can catch anyone to hit to get something started 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RichieNextel305 said:

It’s not often I advocate for this, but how about a little bit of a fight here to start the 2nd? I’m not sure anyone on that team would go with Reaves, but maybe Goodrow? Gotta do something to turn the momentum.

They have 2 all season, I can't imagine they would feel the need to even consider it.  I guess if we ran somebody hard enough and Smith was on the ice he would stick up for them.

Lots of big boys on this team who will rebound but it’s the kids that constantly show absolutely nothing in these games that infuriate me. I get it at work too, bunch of entitled little shits who think they’re hot because they still have a job. Go out there and fucking show something, you didn’t even have to score, but get engaged. Hit someone. Make a crisp, hard pass and take a hit. Hunger. Laf at least tends to show it when he can get his fat ass around the ice but Kakko? Dudes a loser. Nothing but pillsbury there. Go out and play like you have something to prove, because you do

Behold the issues;  watch your big guns get taken away. Either dump, chase, go to the net and get production from others beyond 10, 93 and 20. Or die. If this is what will happen, open skate with lots of passing around the perimeter, this team will be out of the playoffs very quickly. 

9 minutes ago, Dunny said:

It just never fails to amuse me, that the two forwards they drafted to become the franchise are the two worst forwards on the team.

I can't get Gortons smug fucking face after the lotteries out of my head.

8 minutes ago, Phil said:

Absolutely awful.

@Phil time for a  Lafreniere stinks thread, he's earned it, no?