• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#41) Rangers @ Carolina Hurricanes — Into the Storm

Phil

1 minute ago, Phil said:

They can't afford to. Not even because of the PR nightmare that would ensue, but because their next best RW is like... Dryden Hunt?

They've got no choice with him but to continue to wait, and in the meantime, they need to make a trade.

Pretty clear the variables have to be changed. Cannot be this dependent on 3 forwards and a goalie. Much like August 2020 Canes are showing everyone the game plan to beat NYR. 

They're playing the best team in the league. 

I look at Kreider, Panarin, Zibanejad to do something. Strome sucks tonight too.

Top d pair looks awful.

This isn't on the depth guys, regardless of the boards frustration there 

5 minutes ago, Phil said:

They can't afford to. Not even because of the PR nightmare that would ensue, but because their next best RW is like... Dryden Hunt?

They've got no choice with him but to continue to wait, and in the meantime, they need to make a trade.

That’s what I’m saying, probably badly, they need to bring in reinforcements and take Kakko out of the limelight. We don’t have the organizational depth to replace from within. But admit it didn’t work and start to work around the problem via trade.

Edited by pws85nyr

Just now, josh said:

I look at Kreider, Panarin, Zibanejad to do something. Strome sucks tonight too.

Top d pair looks awful.

Agreed. This is a game you need your stars to show up in.

1 minute ago, josh said:

Top d pair looks awful.

Need other forwards to contribute and force the issue. Or you need to explore acquiring other forwards.

Edited by Bugg

1 minute ago, josh said:

Top d pair looks awful.

100% I think mostly with Bread. Where the fuck is he?  Kreider has stepped up plenty of times for me to give him a pass tonight. Strome, bread, and even Ziby who scored but pretty much a non factor otherwise? 

1 minute ago, Keirik said:

100% I think mostly with Bread. Where the fuck is he?  Kreider has stepped up plenty of times for me to give him a pass tonight. Strome, bread, and even Ziby who scored but pretty much a non factor otherwise? 

Panarin shrinks against relentless teams liek this who take his space away because he has no one on his line to help create it for him.

• Keeps it 100 1

3 minutes ago, Phil said:

Panarin shrinks against relentless teams liek this who take his space away because he has no one on his line to help create it for him.

Yeah and his backhand slinging and flinging pucks never projects well in games like this