• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2021-22 NHL Trade Deadline: All in, Bay Bay!

Cash or Czech
Message added by Phil,

Breaking this out from another thread. Let's use this as our general trade deadline thread and for live discussion on deadline day.

Chatter can be about anything deadline related.

46 minutes ago, Mronan said:

Ive been reading a lot of these posts concerning trades and player assessments . Buch is doing well but lets not overrate him. I would not call him an elite player, seems to benefit from players around him than really being a playmaker who can put the team on his shoulders. Buch is not a superstar. He is barely better than strome and just like strome benefits from playing with elite players. The young players on the rangers have been been moved around so much from 3rd line- 4th, 1st. If anyone here thinks playing on a first line for 2-3 weeks and struggles  means that he has been given a real chance and is maybe a bust then you may be a great fan , have watched the rangers for 100 years and know all the lingo but you dont understand the game and what it takes to gel with a line and gain confidence.  Laf, kakko would probably be playing at a very high level right now if they had been drafted by a smaller market team . Just had to say something because this board starting to sound like a ny yankees board . I hope we have people that have played the game 

Welcome! 

I think you'll do well here.