• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#42) Rangers vs Arizona Coyotes — Just Leave Chychrun Behind, Thanks

Morphinity 2.0

Just now, Phil said:

No one wants the puck, either. No one carries it with purpose except to look for someone else.

Yup. I first look is to pass. 2nd look is to pass. 3rd look is “fuck I don’t have anyone to pass so let me find Fox” 

1 minute ago, Phil said:

Or Panarin. Literally. This isn't even a joke.

I will say this. I, getting a bit sick and tired of both Fox and Panarin doing that gliding holding the fuck from the slot….to the side….circle around….etc without even being in position to shoot and keep someone honest. It’s just so brutally obvious. 

4 minutes ago, jsrangers said:

GG has put so much blind faith in the guy playing him on the top line and he's done nothing. If putting him on the lone with Zib and Kreider doesn't I mean hasn't done anything for him I'd say it's on him at this point and not an ex-coach. He got a fresh start and has done absolutely nothing with it along with others.

Yeah true. I'm expecting a shot ton more than what he's producing and showing. 

But they took a kid who was drafted to be a scorer and insisted he abandoned his style of play to turn him into hat we see today. 

He started on Panarins line. Panarin wanted no part of having him on his line last year. So, I'm guessing he was put there because GG said so. But in doing so,  took his puck carrying ability out of his hands and used him as the puck retriever/ guy to work the boards.

Then they put him on the Zibanejad line. What's he going to do there besides watch and be the defensive responsible guy? 

Not sure why they haven't tried him in place of Gauthier with Chytil and Lafreniere.  Or even try him in place of Chytil at center. He played a  lot of center in  his last year of Jrs.  The guy should have the puck on his stick more than it's not. They need to figure out how to make that happen. 

Whether that's totally reconstructing a third line for him to be the focal point of the line or sending him to Hartford to play top line minutes as the top dog, or dealing him. 

If they make a new third line,  the Rangers seriously need to get another RW or 2 for the top 2 lines. Hunt? This is embarrassing.