• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Favorite NHL Related Twitter Follows

Phil
This post was recognized by Phil!

Patrick Bateman was awarded the badge 'Great Content' and 1 points.

Who are some of your favorite NHL related Twitter accounts?

@JFreshHockey has to be my favorite lately. The graphics he posts are super informative and he's not like the other analytics guys where he's a douche about everything, more or less just presents nice to look at visuals

@DanyAllstar15 is my fave from a comedy perspective, just pure shit posting

• Like 1

@Statboy_Steven - Not my favorite follow. Not really funny and he's a euro simp, but he's really good with the random stats.

Example:

@ska1946 - The KHL team with the memes @josh

@Hockey_Robinson - He's a Nucks fan, but he's cool.

@RLuker12 and @NYRStatsInfo are two other nice accounts to follow for random rangers stats and info.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Zuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuc said:

@Statboy_Steven - Not my favorite follow. Not really funny and he's a euro simp, but he's really good with the random stats.

Example:

@ska1946 - The KHL team with the memes @josh

@Hockey_Robinson - He's a Nucks fan, but he's cool.

@RLuker12 and @NYRStatsInfo are two other nice accounts to follow for random rangers stats and info.

Statboy Steven is fucking terrible.

Just now, Pete said:

Statboy Steven is fucking terrible.

He'll throw out some good stuff, but it's cherry picked stats.

"See Kravtsov is just as good as Ovechkin!"

stat is like goals scored on Tuesdays after 8pm against a lefty goalie whose name starts with N wearing a blue jersey that hasnt played in Western Russia the previous 3 weeks.

• LOL 2
  • Keeps it 100 2

2 minutes ago, josh said:

stat is like goals scored on Tuesdays after 8pm against a lefty goalie whose name starts with N wearing a blue jersey that hasnt played in Western Russia the previous 3 weeks.

Also "Kravtsov just tied Ovechkin record for goals as an 18 years old ... This obviously mean he will eventually break AOs record after AO breaks Gretzky's" 

18 minutes ago, josh said:

Yup. Dead wrong on every Euro prospect, too. Total stan for Andersson, Kravtsov, Kakko, Lundkvist, etc.

"You see, when you filter out reality, and only look at D+2 and D+3 years in which this small sample run of six games is considered, they're not busts!"

1 hour ago, josh said:

Yeah pretty much, but its funny

The popular accounts in Rangers Twitter are so insufferable. I'm convinced that they've been setting up other accounts to poorly state opinions they don't agree with (Kakko sucking for one) so that they can quote tweet dunk on them and get easy engagement

Might have to revert to the old me and get to the bottom of this

• VINNY! 1
  • Keeps it 100 1

Just now, Patrick Bateman said:

The popular accounts in Rangers Twitter are so insufferable. I'm convinced that they've been setting up other accounts to poorly state opinions they don't agree with (Kakko sucking for one) so that they can quote tweet dunk on them and get easy engagement

Might have to revert to the old me and get to the bottom of this

clark kent GIF