• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Adam Fox Placed on IR with UBI; Off IR as of 2/9

Phil

• Phil changed the title to Adam Fox Out With UBI; Considered Day-To-Day
10 hours ago, Valriera said:

Def not serious, vaginas are meant to take a bruisin and keep on cruisin, will be flappin it around the ice again in no time

Kinda gross and when did Fox become a vag? He’s in the same group as Chytil now?

Fox on IR. Probably makes sense keeping him out of the next 3 games for precautionary reasons with the break coming up anyway. But does make you question the severity of the injury now after Turk said it was day-to-day. 🤔

Edited by Karan

• Phil changed the title to Adam Fox Placed on IR with UBI; Considered Day-To-Day
1 hour ago, RJWantsTheCup said:

2 wins out of 3 games without Fox is pretty damn good

He was definitely looking a little worn down before getting hurt. I’m glad we won 2 out of 3 and he gets a lengthy rest/recuperation period here.

I'll take it!

The guy is not only what I think is the best player on the team, he's the best defenseman in the NHL!  If we can win a couple games in his absence, I think it says a A LOT for this team.

I think the Hajek experiment is over though.  I've seen enough of that act.  He really wasn't thinking last night.