• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Adam Fox Placed on IR with UBI; Off IR as of 2/9

Phil

23 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

I'll take it!

The guy is not only what I think is the best player on the team, he's the best defenseman in the NHL!  If we can win a couple games in his absence, I think it says a A LOT for this team.

I think the Hajek experiment is over though.  I've seen enough of that act.  He really wasn't thinking last night.

Jones has done enough in Fox's absence to show he should play over Hajek, Nemeth & Lundquist.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, RJWantsTheCup said:

Jones has done enough in Fox's absence to show he should play over Hajek, Nemeth & Lundquist.

I like Zac!!  He's showing some good progress back there!!

You know who Zac Jones reminds me of???  LOL

Edited by Ozzy

Jones has a shit ton potential, but it's clear he has a ways to go and I wouldn't take him into the post season as a regular. He still lost on defense, and he tries stuff with the puck that would barely fly in AHL.

He's gonna be a stud but needs to marinate, IMO. 

• Like 1
  • VINNY! 1
  • Keeps it 100 1

9 minutes ago, Pete said:

Jones has a shit ton potential, but it's clear he has a ways to go and I wouldn't take him into the post season as a regular. He still lost on defense, and he tries stuff with the puck that would barely fly in AHL.

Yeah, I'm cool with that Pete.  I see some really great characteristics in him, but yeah, for this year's go around I'd rather have a veteran presence back there.

• Cheers 1

12 minutes ago, Pete said:

This plus he looks insanely small out there 

• Phil changed the title to Adam Fox Placed on IR with UBI; Off IR as of 2/9