• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#45) Rangers vs Minnesota Wild — Qvistmas Day; Henrik Lundqvist Retirement Night

Drew a Penalty

4 minutes ago, Karan said:

I thought it was perfect. Hate those retirement ceremonies which drag on with tons of speeches and cheesy moments. This one was crisp, focused and classy just like The King.

Meh. It's a retirement ceremony. That's what comes with them.  Maybe they'll have some in between periods and pist game interviews. Was expecting atleast Jagr to show his face. 

1 minute ago, Sharpshooter said:

Even though they ultimately did not win the Cup, the 2011-2015 years was the pinnacle of sports. What a time, and some of my favorite memories as a sports fan.

Fucking right man. So lucky to have been able to enjoy all those intense and deep playoff runs as a Rangers fan, all the comebacks, the Game 7s. Took it for granted back then where it was all about getting the next win, but man those were some truly special moments. Now I'm gonna have to go on YouTube and re-watch the Rangers playoff highlights from that period lol

• VINNY! 1
  • Applause 1

Just now, Karan said:

Fucking right man. So lucky to have been able to enjoy all those intense and deep playoff runs as a Rangers fan, all the comebacks, the Game 7s. Took it for granted back then where it was all about getting the next win, but man those were some truly special moments. Now I'm gonna have to go on YouTube and re-watch the Rangers playoff highlights from that period lol

I did that a few weeks ago. I watched some series highlights and some videos of all of their playoff goals. Also that year they came back twice in the same postseason down 3-1 in a series. It hadn't happened before and who knows if it happens again.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Blue Heaven said:

I lost it when he stepped back onto Garden ice. Gonna probably lose it again when I’ll be in the same room with him during the 1st intermission in the Chase Lounge for a quick Q+A. 

#humblebrag 😂

• LMFAO 1