• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#45) Rangers vs Minnesota Wild — Qvistmas Day; Henrik Lundqvist Retirement Night

Drew a Penalty

Turned on the 2014 playoffs on a whim, Rangers Kings double OT, so exciting even if we didn't win. Henrik helped make me a fan of hockey and of course the Rangers. What a competitive guy, guy gets mad if he gets scored on in practice lol, great influence for the drive necessary for success in your life no matter what you do.

I didn't understand why Henrik was great, I just knew he was THE Ranger for most of my life, glad I got to watch even half of his career to get that education.

Just now, AliveIn94 said:

Turned on the 2014 playoffs on a whim, Rangers Kings double OT, so exciting even if we didn't win. Henrik helped make me a fan of hockey and of course the Rangers. What a competitive guy, guy gets mad if he gets scored on in practice lol, great influence for the drive necessary for success in your life no matter what you do.

I didn't understand why Henrik was great, I just knew he was THE Ranger for most of my life, glad I got to watch even half of his career to get that education.

You're a masochist to watch that fucking game.

6 minutes ago, Cash or Czech said:

So…who’s providing the excuse for yet another miss on a power move by Gauthier? Dude?

I'd bet he has more shots on goal playing on the 4th line, than Lafreniere will as he once again gets prime first line minutes. Atleast the fucking guy gets shots.

Just shrugged off a big too. Let's complain about him more though.

Edited by The Dude

Just now, The Dude said:

I'd bet he has more shots on goal playing on the 4th line, than Lawill as he once again gets prime first line minutes. Atleast the fucking guy gets shits.

Just shrugged off a big too. Let's complain about him more though.

i mean the people you think are good suck and the people you think suck are doing well 🤷🏻‍♂️

1 minute ago, G1000 said:

You're a masochist to watch that fucking game.

I never watched hockey before that. It was all house money to me. It was like 4 mins into OT, sudden death, high stakes, sold me on the sport for life. Now that Henrik's retired, I wish I could have seen him get the chip but it was still a fun ride overall.