• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#45) Rangers vs Minnesota Wild — Qvistmas Day; Henrik Lundqvist Retirement Night

Drew a Penalty

2 minutes ago, Pistol Pete said:

Right pad…sorry…

Yeah well I’ve seen plenty of more  egregious interference waved off.  You can argue the Ranger player was swiping at the puck and hit his glove instead.  Crap call.  Let the kids play.

That is the biggest bullshit call in a long, long time. Clean goalmouth scramble. The goalies pad gets nudged a bit, ok. We gonna call every play where the goalie gets nudged interference now? Fucking ridiculous. Ridiculous. In a close game that was a real battle they call that back. 

Had the refs looked at all the angles, I don’t think they call it a no goal.  Strome’s stick does push Talbot’s pad from the top view camera, but from the side camera, you can see Strome was being mauled and pushed to the ice, causing his stick to push the goalie.  From the short time they took to review that, I doubt they looked at both angles.  Unfortunate, but shouldn’t have gotten to that point.  Can’t have your goalie bail you out of every game…

• Keeps it 100 1