• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#46) Rangers vs. Seattle Kraken — Presented by Spicy Marinara Sauce

Phil

Honestly Troubs is my mid-way point Steven McDonald winner. Guy's really stepped up in all facets of the game this season. Obviously hitting, stepping up to fight when needed, leadership, improved defense over last year and offensively as well. 

Just now, Karan said:

Honestly Troubs is my mid-way point Steven McDonald winner. Guy's really stepped up in all facets of the game this season. Obviously hitting, stepping up to fight when needed, leadership, improved defense over last year and offensively as well. 

I can see that. He’s been worth his contract this year. It’s either Trouba or Goodrow at this point for extra effort. 

23 minutes ago, Karan said:

We need more secondary scoring not more depth players. Blackwell is an answer to a problem that doesn't need solving right now.

What is the difference between secondary scoring and depth scoring? Honest question. I thought secondary and depth scoring were just two ways of saying the same thing?

1 minute ago, Keirik said:

Stop 

Collaborate and listen

Let's stop playing until the next intermission 

When they go up 2-0 they turn into Vanilla Ice out there. 

Hopefully they don't complete the task today of giving this one away.