• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#47) Rangers vs. Florida Panthers — Here, Kitty Kitty Kitty

Phil

8 minutes ago, Keirik said:

My wife just spent 10 minutes talking and I have no idea what she was saying. 

just respond “ no you’re absolutely right. That’s ridiculous. “

She just wants to make sure you don't hear anything in general. lol

Edited by Sharpshooter

6 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Troubas been bad he’s too busy day dreaming about his PP1 time

He shouldn't be on that PP unit with his mentality. He wants to shoot, but he's usually center mass. Not tippable. 

Zib is the shooter.

The whole thing, however, relies on the misdirection Fox and Panarin display. 

Bad chemistry on PP1. 

2 minutes ago, Pete said:

He shouldn't be on that PP unit with his mentality. He wants to shoot, but he's usually center mass. Not tippable. 

Zib is the shooter.

The whole thing, however, relies on the misdirection Fox and Panarin display. 

Bad chemistry on PP1. 

For pp1 I totally agree. I like that Trouba shoots when it’s pp2 time but it doesn’t work as well with the talent out there. Plus faceoffs aren’t our key so if it’s smothered or tipped out of play, we aren’t winning the draw 

9 minutes ago, Keirik said:

My wife just spent 10 minutes talking and I have no idea what she was saying. 

just respond “ no you’re absolutely right. That’s ridiculous. “

Had a conversation with the Mrs.  about possible purchase of new couches. All I want is one that's comfortable, don't care if it's a sectional. I'm probably paying for it, so I should have some say in this. Alas my concerns were being comfortable enough to take a nap and TV viewing. Also, hoping not to spend days off from work going to BobsRaymour&FlaniganMacysSomeFuckin'FurnitureStore etc. These concerns have been deemed somehwere between frivilous and insane. On the other hand unlike with my mom waaaayyy back, they will not be encased in plastic slip covers that stick to your ass on pre-AC hot days. Simply engaging in this conversation was totally fuckin' pointless. 

Edited by Bugg
  • LOL 1

1 minute ago, Bugg said:

Had a conversation with the Mrs.  about possible purchase of new couches. All I want is one that's comfortable, don't care if it's a sectional. I'm probably paying for it, so I should have some say in this. Alas my concerns were being comfortable enough to take a nap and TV viewing. Also, hoping not to spend days off from work going to BobsRaymour&FlaniganMacysSomeFuckin'FurnitureStore etc. These concerns have been deemed somehwere between frivilous and insane. On the other hand unlike with my mom waaaayyy back, they will not be encased in plastic slip covers that stick to your ass on pre-AC hot days. Simply engaging in this conversation was totally fuckin' pointless. 

Lol sounds about right 

Just now, Keirik said:

Ooo chatty chitty bang chitty chitty bang 

ffs please stop playing the same commercial nonstop. It# not making me buy an overpriced iPhone 

ESPN paid a lot of money to the NHL, so they're gonna milk the living shit out of ads. 

Hey, Doctor Dave, go down the hall to Cosmetic Surgery and do something about those ears. Not bad enough we are innundated with COVID stuff, those ears.