• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#47) Rangers vs. Florida Panthers — Here, Kitty Kitty Kitty

Phil

2 minutes ago, Cash or Czech said:

Just need Fox to come back, Kakko to get something going, and acquire a 3LD to pair with Schneider. Then maybe some 3rd line reinforcements now

Fox to come back, yes. Kakko sucks. 3LD is Jones. Get a reliable veteran as insurance. Then get two forwards — one who can play 2RW, and one to bolster the third line. Hunt or Gauthier are the team's thirteenth forward. One of them. The other can go. So can Chytil.

5 minutes ago, Phil said:

Fox to come back, yes. Kakko sucks. 3LD is Jones. Get a reliable veteran as insurance. Then get two forwards — one who can play 2RW, and one to bolster the third line. Hunt or Gauthier are the team's thirteenth forward. One of them. The other can go. So can Chytil.

I’m fine shifting Kakko to the 3rd with Goodrow and then getting a good 3C or 3LW to play with them. Would be one potent checking line. Wouldn’t mind jettisoning Chytil and Gauthier, and then picking up an upgrade over McKegg to play on the 4th line with Rooney/Reaves

I don’t think Gallant trusts Jones enough, and I don’t want him relying on K’Andre to eat up tough minutes. 

9 minutes ago, Cash or Czech said:

I’m fine shifting Kakko to the 3rd with Goodrow and then getting a good 3C or 3LW to play with them. Would be one potent checking line. Wouldn’t mind jettisoning Chytil and Gauthier, and then picking up an upgrade over McKegg to play on the 4th line with Rooney/Reaves

I don’t think Gallant trusts Jones enough, and I don’t want him relying on K’Andre to eat up tough minutes. 

Probably not in the playoffs, no, but he's doing fine for the time being. That's why you get the veteran. Someone like McNabb.

Honestly? Get Pavelski + Radulov.

Kreider-Zib-Pavelski

Panarin-Strome-Radulov

Lafreniere-Goodrow-Kakko

Can Gallant have the team come in during this upcoming two weeks to practice getting out of our own zone safely?  It is pretty embarrassing how consistently bad we are at this.

Can we also all agree that whenever they start Georgie in the future, just try to convince him he is getting the start because Igor is injured.  That seems to bring out the best in him.

....And sometimes you hear the bullet!!!

A very solid gut check for our boys!  Also a fine game by our favorite donut eater....probably his best as a Ranger to date!

A very active GDT tonight in honor of one of our returning old timers, @Jules!  ...and here are the Top 15 nominees for Ozzy’s Quote of the GDT, sponsored by AJ Malesko, the only one on the broadcast who didn't suck....unfortunately!  ...she's a babe!!

8 hours ago, G1000 said:

Let's fuckin go slay some pussy guys

3 hours ago, Keirik said:

Lomberg fucked her 

3 hours ago, Keirik said:

My wife just spent 10 minutes talking and I have no idea what she was saying. 

just respond “ no you’re absolutely right. That’s ridiculous. “

2 hours ago, Sharpshooter said:

The Rangers have been bad at clearing the zone since like 1998.

2 hours ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Josh is a known sexist

2 hours ago, Keirik said:

Yeah why call legit targets to the head when you can spend all day calling weak slashes and trips 

1 hour ago, Pistol Pete said:

THIS is what today’s hockey is missing…nowadays, someone gets creamed by a good hit (not sure that one was good), and right away someone else drops the gloves to challenge the hitter…Strome went old school…you take down the number and find the right time/place to square things up…adds a little mystery to the game!  Love it!

1 hour ago, Cash or Czech said:

if you can’t notice him, it’s a good thing. Don’t give a shit if he’s on or not, just don’t notice the schmuck

1 hour ago, jsrangers said:

Dude is still on fire but what a pass! and how cool is it the guy does the skate of shame with the tampon still shoved up his nose.

1 hour ago, 4EverRangerFrank said:

Can’t wait to watch highlights later and see that pass. Dave Maloney shooting’ ropes on the radio!

1 hour ago, Karan said:

Toasted pussy is a delicacy in Russia. 

1 hour ago, Cr00zng said:

Man, that was almost better than sex... nah, not even close...🤣

1 hour ago, CCCP said:

Our dicks are bigger!!!

1 hour ago, br-avery said:

Strome impressed me with that fight, that was gusty

54 minutes ago, Kick save and a beauty said:

How good has Schneider been?  The kid has the look of a ten year veteran.

Spectacular way to go into the break, I would say.  Lots of Stromer Boners, and Kreider-Love!!  I can really get used to efforts like these!!!

…and the winning quote for tonight’s GDT goes to @jsrangers, who breaks his cherry to win his first Ozzy Quote of the GDT, watching Marchment pay the price, first hand as Strome massaged his face with the 5-Knuckle-Shuffle!!!

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1
  • Applause 1