• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

How Are the Rest of You Staying Sane During This Break?

Serious withdrawal symptoms here.

How many luge events or mixed doubles curling events can one person watch?  That is coming to an end soon anyway.

Every night it feels like we are slipping further down the standings because well, basically we are.  Hopefully there is not a major problem with rust when we do get back to the rink.

Sorry, needed to vent.

• Phil changed the title to How Are the Rest of You Staying Sane During This Break?

It's been exceptionally boring. 

I haven't even been out at the bars because there's nothing to watch.  The fucking Olympics are like watching paint dry.  I tried to watch the Curling match between the US and Great Britain, but that's rough.  You guys ever watch Curling?  I'll say one thing for certain...  I'll never have an issue with insomnia ever again.  It's not that it's a bad game, it's so relaxing to watch, that I just start to dose off.....and keep dozing off.

I fell asleep 3 times watching that match last night.  I woke up just in time to do Wordle a little after midnight!  LOL

Thank god we're back on the 15th!  Feels like a jail sentence!!! 😉

Curling is fantastic. Lots of strategy. All the teams are pretty good, now.

Our mixed doubles team didn't make the medal round and it's touched off a big controversy, here. 

Kids finally back to hockey, here, so I haven't even really noticed how dumb the NHL schedule is.

TBH, my interest has wained since the long Christmas break. That huge break coupled with the trip out west where I couldn't watch any games and this massive break, I basically haven't watched much hockey in 2 months.

I think it's pretty poor scheduling by the NHL but I'm not sure what the solution is.

• VINNY! 1

38 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

It's been exceptionally boring. 

I haven't even been out at the bars because there's nothing to watch.  The fucking Olympics are like watching paint dry.  I tried to watch the Curling match between the US and Great Britain, but that's rough.  You guys ever watch Curling?  I'll say one thing for certain...  I'll never have an issue with insomnia ever again.  It's not that it's a bad game, it's so relaxing to watch, that I just start to dose off.....and keep dozing off.

I fell asleep 3 times watching that match last night.  I woke up just in time to do Wordle a little after midnight!  LOL

Thank god we're back on the 15th!  Feels like a jail sentence!!! 😉

Need to be somewhat buzzed here before curling start to appeal.

I'm not.

I ordered wheels and tires for my truck back in December. Still waiting for them (long story on how/why im still waiting).  Been calling, emailing and stressing about it non stop every day for atleast a month.

Went off on fedex lady before a 3 hour ride home (traffic) from work yesterday (10 hour work day), because she couldn't tell me why my shipment has been sitting in Joliet Illinois since last Thursday, due to snow (after being told it MIGHT be on a train) Called again today and was told I should be getting it today by 6.  

Fuck FedEx and fuck Custom Offsets. Fuck the NHL. Fuck the Rangers and fuck you. I'm kidding, not you.. 

fuck you GIF