• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

How Are the Rest of You Staying Sane During This Break?

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

I'm not.

I ordered wheels and tires for my truck back in December. Still waiting for them (long story on how/why im still waiting).  Been calling, emailing and stressing about it non stop every day for atleast a month.

Went off on fedex lady before a 3 hour ride home (traffic) from work yesterday (10 hour work day), because she couldn't tell me why my shipment has been sitting in Joliet Illinois since last Thursday, due to snow (after being told it MIGHT be on a train) Called again today and was told I should be getting it today by 6.  

Fuck FedEx and fuck Custom Offsets. Fuck the NHL. Fuck the Rangers and fuck you. I'm kidding, not you.. 

fuck you GIF

What truck/ wheels you have/go with? 

4 minutes ago, Keirik said:

What truck/ wheels you have/go with? 

16- Ram Rebel

Arkon- Crown Series Triumph with Toyo Open County AT III's

spacer.png

They're a little different than what most people are running. But, this experience has been brutal and really not worth the trouble.  

• VINNY! 2

6 hours ago, Vodka Drunkenski said:

I’ve been playing NHL22 Chel with a bunch of guys, sometimes it gets boring though because they cant’t keep up with my skill and intellect of the game

What the fuckin fuck it's not "NHL chel"...the N...aych-el is the "chel"... Is the same word...the same word, Carl!

• Cheers 1
  • VINNY! 1

3 hours ago, The Dude said:

16- Ram Rebel

Arkon- Crown Series Triumph with Toyo Open County AT III's

spacer.png

They're a little different than what most people are running. But, this experience has been brutal and really not worth the trouble.  

Let me k ow how quiet or noisy those tires are. I’m looking at those or the fallen wildpeaks

12 hours ago, Keirik said:

Let me k ow how quiet or noisy those tires are. I’m looking at those or the fallen wildpeaks

I have the Open Country II's that came stock on the truck. They were pretty quiet, buuut I felt like they didn't grip very good. The IIIs are supposed to be better. 

I have zero faith that I am getting these wheels and tires. They didn't arrive yesterday and the tracking still says they are in Illinois. I've been told they are on a train.... Still. 

• VINNY! 1

Jan 15 foreclosure moratorium ended so I'm finally getting lists of properties to work on and sell around NYS this year. This morning I finished plotting 195 properties in Clinton County - Plattsburgh area and created routes of travel for 2 of us to visit them for signs-photos the first week of March. One of our more prolific buyers over the past 15-20 years called to say he's ready to sell 'some' of his NYS parcels and has me looking into 350-400 land records. His sister may add hers too and that will be another 150 or so. I'm missing hockey (last game at West Point tonight) but am super happy to be working again so there hasn't been much time to think about boredom.

• Applause 1

7 minutes ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

Oh good I'm not the only one that it bugged.  It also makes no sense to type out "chel" when it is easier to just type NHL.  

Right. 

Like no one says I'm going to wash down my hamburger burger with a Budweiser Bud. 

• Keeps it 100 1

39 minutes ago, siddious said:

Chel= ea sports game

nhl= hockey league

it can get confusing

Lol no it cannot.  If someone says NHL22 who the hell is thinking they mean the actual NHL?  Not anyone with an once of brain matter.  Same can be said "I'm killing time playing NHL."  No one is thinking anyone on here is spending their time moonlighting for the fucking Winnipeg Jets.  Just stop lol.

19 minutes ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

Lol no it cannot.  If someone says NHL22 who the hell is thinking they mean the actual NHL?  Not anyone with an once of brain matter.  Same can be said "I'm killing time playing NHL."  No one is thinking anyone on here is spending their time moonlighting for the fucking Winnipeg Jets.  Just stop lol.

We’ll you said nhl, not nhl22.  

but also take for instance “I was on the nhl Reddit”.  “I was on the Chel Reddit”

just easier to say Chel rathe then n h l twenty two also. 

but yea LOL anyone with a brain or whatever you said 

17 minutes ago, siddious said:

We’ll you said nhl, not nhl22.  

but also take for instance “I was on the nhl Reddit”.  “I was on the Chel Reddit”

just easier to say Chel rathe then n h l twenty two also. 

but yea LOL anyone with a brain or whatever you said 

Did you even read what @Pete and I were busting chops about?  Vodka literally said he was "playing NHL 22 chel".  There is nothing confusing about that.  You're the only person making anything confusing trying to come up with any reason to validate typing 4 letters instead of 3.  And yes.  It is easier to SAY CHEL.  It is easier to TYPE NHL.  That is the point we were making.

Edited by SaveByRichter35
  • Cheers 1

13 minutes ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

Did you even read what @Pete and I were busting chops about?  Vodka literally said he was "playing NHL 22 chel".  There is nothing confusing about that.  You're the only person making anything confusing trying to come up with any reason to validate typing 4 letters instead of 3.  And yes.  It is easier to SAY CHEL.  It is easier to TYPE NHL.  That is the point we were making.

Reaction GIF

• LOL 1